I have only got a couple of pedals and was thinking about getting some more. Any ideas for me? I have a Marshall Jackhammer and a wah at teh momentos. Under £60 preferably.
MXR Phase 90
"...I cried. Just for a second. Then I thought, 'I must rock.' "
- James Iha

Rock on y'all!

Quote by GuitarFreak1387
whats that equal out to in usd? i cant remember the exchange rate

$120 Just double (ish)
hmmm, you could get a bunch of them dano pedals and sound like ass lol.

not jokeing though, check out some distortions or any other pedal at a guitar store, just play with em. you know you want to
save up MORE money, and buy a Moogerfooger
no idea what the hell they do, but then you can honestly tell people
"Hey, i have a Moogerfooger"

You'll be the coolest kid on the block, trust me
Quote by kevin14u2nv
heck yeah its gonna be heavy its gonna be in Drop A tuning and the opening line of the CD will be like Worship god

and then the pope just does a freakin brutal breakdown
Last edited by dunkelblau at Jun 20, 2008,
Quote by dunkelblau
save up MORE money, and buy a Moogerfooger
no idea what the hell they do, but then you can honestly tell people
"Hey, i have a Moogerfooger"

You'll be the coolest kid on the block, trust me

haha im sigging that

or not
Last edited by 100%guitarmad at Jun 20, 2008,
you're aware that there's no law stipulating that you must have a certain minimum number of pedals, right?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
you might want to get some type of delay pedal. those can get some funky sounds out of them
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper
Quote by Dave_Mc
you're aware that there's no law stipulating that you must have a certain minimum number of pedals, right?

what's your current rig? there's no point in buying a £60 pedal just because the money's burning a hole in your pocket if you end up hating it 3 weeks later...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
what's your current rig? there's no point in buying a £60 pedal just because the money's burning a hole in your pocket if you end up hating it 3 weeks later...

look in profile - MG30DFX - all pedals will sound pretty crappy through that.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
ah, i've been caught out by the old profile trick again. times were simpler when there were no UG profiles. Now I'll just go to get some popcorn, i remember when you had 3 farthings in your pocket and you could buy a packet of popcorn and still have change for a porsche... ah those days are long gone.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
You can't really go wrong with solid distortion or overdrive. Just kinda mess with Some of them. It's how I found my metalzone and Rp500. and after heavy heavy payment i've never turned back. Seriously GC, jack down the price of my next pedal for saving up for that rp500 -.-
^he's already got a distortion pedal...

I second the MXR phaser, but it really depends on the stuff you play. An Overdrive such as a ts808 or 9 might be useful for you as well.