Hi,

I'm looking into getting some high end leads (guitar into amp) and these are the only real option that i have as i can't really get hold of any others for various reasons.

Could anyone please tell me if they are any good and also, how the compare to other boutique leads for example Monster or Evidence Audio cables?

Thanks!

PS: Please don't suggest any other brands as i simply can't get them... apart from ClearTone cables - how are these in comparison? They are cheaper so i guess they aren't as good?
Gear:

Gibson Les Paul Custom (Ebony)
Bodenhamer modded Maxon OD808
Marshall DSL 401 Combo
Mesa/Boogie F-50 w/ Marshall TSL 2x12 cab
Price isnt always the deciding factor in how good a cable is. The super cheap ones dont have warranties or last long depending on their use. Being plugged into a guitar many many times will wear out any cable. But one used for FX loop or doesnt get moved much will last alot longer. I did notice alot less noise when I switched from the cheap cables to mogami. Buying an expensive guitar cable but keeping cheap ones connecting everything else wont do any good. Some of the brands like monster cable is more hype than substance sometimes. Monster has the high priced good ones and cheap ones that are like any other cheap brand.
Getting the leads to ultimately get a quieter, more transparent tone....
Gear:

Marshall DSL 401 Combo
Don't spend a fortune on 'boutique' cables - there's a hell of a lot of misinformation and gimmickry which doesn't make any real difference. We've all seen that 'Monster Cables vs a coathanger' and though it's a bit over the top, they mke a good point. Monster anre one of the most devious, overpriced and basically horrible companies in existence today, as a look at their recent lawsuits will attest.

Evidence Audio etc aren't quite so bad, but you're better finding a smaller independent company which charge less and still do the job fine. If you're in the UK, George L's cabels seem to have a large following although I've personally never bothered.
Lava Cable

I use Lava ELCs
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

You could improve your tone a lot more for the same price by buying a new speaker. The one they put in DSL's is the same as the MG speakers.
won't improve your tone... but it can get rid of some buzzing if your using cheaper cables that are not shielded properly. I love my monster cable. good shielding. And i have actually had two go bad after a while, but I just take it back to the store and get a new one for free!

life time warranty!
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
Awesome i'll check of some of the george l's....not sure about their thinness though...
Gear:

Marshall DSL 401 Combo