Page 1 of 2
I am looking for this band I once found on youtube.
For some reason I didn't save the video and I can't remember the name or songs.

This band had 4 members. the usual drummer, bass, guitar, and the singer also played guitar.

It's a death metal band that sort of reminds me of Behemoth, if they had a chick vocalist (which you can't tell unless you seen them).

I think they are from the US.

I can remember the song had something to do with fire and/or blood, but what metal song doesn't.

I know this isn't the best description, but I am hoping if people just start listing bands, something will jog my memory.

Just keep in mind, it is a metal band with a female that sings and plays guitar (all the time, not just a few chords here and there).
So don't start telling me about Arch Enemy or that Lacuna Coil/Evenessance stuff.
Wow that's awesome! She's probably ugly, though.
Hopefully someone will know, I want to listen, too.
Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

i would say arch enemy but the chick singer don't play guitar... thats the only band like that i can think of with a female singer
i can't say if she is pretty, but she didn't seem fat or have gross things on her face and body. so she can't be that bad
i don't even know if this band has recorded an album yet.. it was just a live video.

so pretty unknown
Arch Enemy?

EDIT: nvm
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

Quote by justlivin
OTEP!!! that girl if amazing!!! =]

Yeah i was gonna say otep, the girl can ****ing growl.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
they have only 3 members don't they? all female
correct me if im wrong

yeah, i should read the first posts more thoroughly.
so to sum up what we've got so far:

this band has only one female... singer and guitarist.
they probably are not on MTV, they are relatively unknown. (only had a live video), so if they are popular don't bother to mention them.
and they play DEATH METAL.

they are NOT:
arch enemy
otep (god awefull by the way, I should know I actually purchased an album and quickly pawned it)
gallhammer

THANKS SO FAR!!!
check it out

wanna see a hot bitch that can scream and clean sing...

check out "in this moment" the song is called "daddys fallen angel"

bad ass
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Acid King, perhaps?
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by ctb
gallhammer?

I was thinking the same thing...even though that band is kind of like...bleh to me.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
The band Kittie
and maybe the song "Burning Bridges"
let me know if im right
Last edited by tow3lie at Jun 20, 2008,
Quote by the_white_bunny
check it out

wanna see a hot bitch that can scream and clean sing...

check out "in this moment" the song is called "daddys fallen angel"

bad ass

28 second scream in Next Life

I'm interested in listening to this band....

Quote by tow3lie
Kittie?

He said DEATH METAL and they're an all girl band. I enjoy them though.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
thanks BladeSlinger... I hate having to repeat myself.

But by the way... this "HE" person, I am guessing you meant me...
yeah well CaptnWar is a chick, just like the title below the name says.
Quote by CaptnWar
thanks BladeSlinger... I hate having to repeat myself.

Lol, my bad. It's always safe to assume it's a male in the Pit....I'm randomly searching Youtube because I want to hear this!
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Well the only one I can think of that hasn't already been listed by somebody is Wicked Wisdom.
And I'm willing to bet its not them. Oh, and they aren't death metal.
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
Found a girl that covers a Devil Wears Prada song.....
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by CaptnWar

+10000 profile views...

Oh and I've no idea who you mean sorry, but if someone finds out I'll be sure to check 'em out. We need more females in the metal scene, not enough of them. Although the ones I do know about are doing a pretty fine job. Angela Gossow.
sig goes here
Quote by Skater901
+10000 profile views...

Oh and I've no idea who you mean sorry, but if someone finds out I'll be sure to check 'em out. We need more females in the metal scene, not enough of them. Although the ones I do know about are doing a pretty fine job. Angela Gossow.

I like Arch Enemy a lot but her voice is annoying once it gets out of the low growls. Guitars and drums must be present or it doesn't sound good to me....
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by GiantRaven
What does that have to do with anything?

Beacause it's impossible to have a girl who screams, plays an instrument, AND is hot. That's just crazy.

Also - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn15JV-Eewk

EDIT - OTEP, that deserves another .
Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

Last edited by Aaron0612 at Jun 20, 2008,
Quote by Aaron0612
Beacause it's impossible to have a girl who screams, plays an instrument, AND is hot. That's just crazy.

Also - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn15JV-Eewk

EDIT - OTEP, that deserves another .

Yea, I just saw that one....She's pretty good, I think I like her growls better....
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
I like Arch Enemy a lot but her voice is annoying once it gets out of the low growls. Guitars and drums must be present or it doesn't sound good to me....

Really? I don't mind her voice to be honest. Although that style of growling does start grating on my ears after a bit. But that's when I go soothe it with Symphony X...
sig goes here
Quote by Skater901
Really? I don't mind her voice to be honest. Although that style of growling does start grating on my ears after a bit. But that's when I go soothe it with Symphony X...

When her growls get higher they annoy me.....I guess I just prefer male growls. (Except the Otep girl, I hate the band but she's amazing.)
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
When her growls get higher they annoy me.....I guess I just prefer male growls. (Except the Otep girl, I hate the band but she's amazing.)

Fairo. Each to their own aye?

Oh and I just watched that video. That girl's got a pretty nutso growl. And her singing's pretty good too.
sig goes here
Why are you obsessed with girl and metal?
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by bobthesgman
Arch Enemy has a female singer???!!!

Wow, did not know that at all. . .

How could you not? People never stop talking about it....like right now in this very thread....
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
this is getting off topic, and people cannot read...

arch enemy was the first band i said it was not
Page 1 of 2