of not being able to edit your posts?
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
Nope, sorry.

EDIT: About your user title... I'd be prepared to take some of those of your hands. Out of good will. If they're, y'know, bothering you.
... I have no agenda.
>.>
<.<
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by smb
Er... *checks*

Edit: nope

You can't edit your posts in the gear ads forum though.

Yeah I can't edit there. Oh well.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
Quote by shreddin_frets
Doesn't all the "________ EDIT: _____" count as combos or whatever?

A combo is when everyone makes the exact same post and it's not helpful or constructive.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
A combo is when everyone makes the exact same post and it's not helpful or constructive.

Well, everyone seems to be doing it in roughly the same manner, but I digress.
Quote by shreddin_frets
Well, everyone seems to be doing it in roughly the same manner, but I digress.

Yeah, but they're being helpful and not intentionally copying each other, so it seems within the rules.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT