Page 1 of 4
Thought this might be an idea for a decent thread. Alright, so UG, how is your life going at the moment?

I am currently doing some poor preparation fortnight for my second year of college and senior members of staff are getting worked up as we're having a member of the Royal Family come down on Monday for my college's sixth grand opening. Woo hoo

I have been asked out by a bi polar/schizophrenic (they're not too sure which one it is yet), Marxist, feminist friend of mine who is insane, on the same day she hit me in the balls. Woop. I'm not fishing into that pond

College seems relaxed, I think everyone's growing up is finally fitting into place (with few exceptions) so we're all getting on, which is awesome. I'm not scared about my AS results as I'm pushing them to the back of my mind, and I've already been messed up from withdrawal symptoms from working stupid amounts with little sleep to not working.

Whilst I am having one of my best (female) friends ignore me, I really don't give a crap for some reason and my social life is looking to be fairly good over the Summer whilst I get the reading I want done, done.

Pretty average, but fairly well.

What about you guys?
My life is ok, except for the fact I have £50 left in my bank, and no job, and some little punks think they can be little Keyboard Kunts and randomly abuse me on msn for no reason, and I have a pretty good idea who it could be. And they're on UG. Thank the lord for the block and delete button... how 12 year old brats bore me so.
my life is amazing because i just had spaghetti and now im in the pit posting crap and listening to the ramones. oh yeah. . . its SUMMER!!!! w00t!

tonight i get to go play guitar at a church event for the new confirmands. should be fun.
well, my social life is screwed, but everything else is OK. things will proabably be better in a few weeks. right now its just "whatever".
super sweet
thanks for asking
i just finished exams
and im getting baked and watching camp rock, im excited.
Great Jamming tonight Till I'm
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Boring in general and my social life kinda sucks, dont really have any friends but i really dont care.
Gear:
Guitars/ Basses:
PRS SE singlecut w/Tremolo
Epiphone Sg
Epiphone Thunderbird

Waiting in the wings:
Squier Strat mod
(soon to start)

Amps:
Line 6 Spider JAM
Peavey Max 115 bass amp
life is great, i've just been on a 2 and a half month backpacking trek around europe, i'm now enjoying a highly paid and easy job for the summer, i got my hair cut and it looks ace, i start uni in september and i can't wait... things aren't working out with my boyfriend though. but hey ho, overall all is good. thanks for asking
Quote by Kensai
Maybe you've heard what the ladies say: "Once you go 77mm you don't go back"
Everything is great, soon on vacation to Crete , chersonissos.

I'm free from school since I graduated, and now I'm starting to get bored 'cause all my friends are busy with school/jobs and all I want to do is party, drink and hit on girls..

I'll save all the fun for the weekends, and try to entertain myself with playing guitar and writing songs.

Listening to Frankie all day long,
yes... things are great
A huge, giant, 'meh.'

Not rly happy with it atall.

Except for the light of my life, Jack.
♥xx♥

Mines pretty good, got a good week ahead, Bon Jovi concert then the prom (mixed feelings on that) and then Bp with my new band the day after. All looking up even though I need to get money to buy new music stuff.
Quite good, although I had an exceedingly boring day today. Getting to spend a lot of time with my girlfriend which is always good. Finished school, got my place in university etc.

So yes, it is very good
Great, cheers! Finished all my exams, started up a new band just before the Summer started, already writing songs and recording. Social life is going pretty good, got a load of parties already planned and going away on holiday three times in the summer.

So yes, it's great, thanks
My life's great thanks.

I've got to write a report on transplants, carbon dating and francium for next week but that's easy stuff.
My social life is alright, talkin to the girl I like (even though it's useless.. but aaah well) and I'm seein Bon Jovi this sunday!!!

Guitaring is also going well. Learnt how to play Monster Is Loose by Meat Loaf yesterday, and everything is just grand!
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Pretty good. Band's not getting along as well as I hoped, but we're progressing. Going to a bunch of graduation parties, kinda sad that I still have a few more years. Even then, I'll have to go back to get my PhD. Getting more involved with church, getting in shape, and generally feeling good. Lovin' all my friends. It's all good. Thanks for asking!
Quote by guitaristx11
well, my social life is screwed, but everything else is OK. things will proabably be better in a few weeks. right now its just "whatever".

same
yeah, lifes ok, could be better but hey! who cares?!
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Really good!!!

I've got a steady girlfriend who is perfect for me.

School is out, and I managed to get a 4.0 at my high school which is ranked in the top 20 nationwide.

I'm going into junior year, which means I'll be upperclass.

I'm getting my driver's license in July.

I just got a Les Paul Goldtop and I'm loving it.

Only problems are...

I've got 4 summer assignments to work on. But I'm not thinking about those yet.

I've got no money... But I think I'm going to be getting a weekend job from my neighbor.

And my parents are splitting up. Kinda sucks but it doesn't really matter much.
AWESOME, going to a heavy metal festival in montreal this weekend, so im pumped!
and schools DONE fore the summer!
gonna be an awesome time!
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
Well, I JUST FINISHED MY FINAL EXAM!! So I'm happy about that, talking to my girlfriend, which is awesome, ate a sandwich...gotta learn an entire song for tonight on my bass, might be playing a gig tonight with a friend, listenin to music...life seems pretty good for the moment...probly gunna go ****ty soon I bet
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
thanks for asking. actually life is very groovy. I'm going to the Columbus guitar show this weekend, and might be getting a sitar

kinda fed up though cause i've been blowin snot outta my head in the pounds. kinda sucks
Quote by Deliriumbassist
My life is ok, except for the fact I have £50 left in my bank, and no job, and some little punks think they can be little Keyboard Kunts and randomly abuse me on msn for no reason, and I have a pretty good idea who it could be. And they're on UG. Thank the lord for the block and delete button... how 12 year old brats bore me so.

This describes my life at the moment.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Its been pretty sweet, Summer has just been me hanging out with people all night then sleeping all day. Tomorrow I get to go see Chicago and The Doobie Brothers and Sunday me and a bunch of friends are going on a road trip to Sonic.
I'm having a pretty boring summer, but I am recording an album, and it's going well, so in that regard it's not all bad.
well I just graduated and have been talking to a girl that I've had a crush for a while so I'm feeling pretty good
well... lets see
i pissed or just annoyed just about all of my friends tht r ever around...
cant drive and live around absolutely nothing so i cant go ne wer and do ne thing..
and i go to an all guys school and know no chicks bc i have no life...

so yea its going pretty good so far
92% of teenagers have moved to rap, put this in your sig if you're in the 8% that still listens to real music
It was really good until well, unexpected things happen. Now my nerves are shot.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Page 1 of 4