have you ordered something from them and not gotten it by the time they said it would be there?

I ordered a couple packs of strings. 3 sets of EB 10's and 3 64 singles. last sat. with the normal 2-5 day shipping and the **** has not come and the mail was already delivered here.

if so did they do anything to make you a happy customer. discounts/free stuff/swag?
It could be anything from bad weather to a lost parcel.

It'll probably come Monday.

EDIT : They probably have like a 1 day processing thing, and then they ship it. So that means 6 business days max.
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
HOLY CRAP!! same with me. i ordered a talkbox and guitar hangers, same shipping, and it still hasn't come. i did mine on the 16th, and i don't live that far away. 1282 miles in 4 days isn't to bad.
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
it's probably a problem with the postal service rather than the company who sent it
Rockin' shit
call them. this happened to my friend, and it turned out that the amp was discontinued and they ran out of them before he ordered his lol.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
yeah to make things worse i sent a complain to them on the site......

"thanks for sending us your question, we will get back with you within one buisness day."

and guess what,
tomorow is saturday
I ordered a takamine acoustic about 4 months ago, and about 6 days went by without them shipping it. I checked my order status and they informed me that the guitar was out of stock (which wasn't mentioned when I placed the order), and long story short I got it 30 days later. Ordering from Musicians Friend seems to be a crap shoot...
A few years ago I bought a crate half stack there (noob days) and it got lost by fedex, so they sent me another one. Then the old one showed up and I had two of 'em. I did end up sending one back, but I could have kept it, and I did keep the free stool that came with each amp.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by blindsidedx
I ordered a takamine acoustic about 4 months ago, and about 6 days went by without them shipping it. I checked my order status and they informed me that the guitar was out of stock (which wasn't mentioned when I placed the order), and long story short I got it 30 days later. Ordering from Musicians Friend seems to be a crap shoot...

yeah it looks that way.

this is the first time with me ordering from them. only reason i did is cus nobody around here stocked the stuff i needed, guitar center didnt have single strings in a 64 for my low b on my 7. and i wasnt going to get a set of regulars for a 7. the b is way too flabby in standard even.
When I ordered my mandolin, they said the warehouse was all fucked up. It took me 2 weeks to get what should have took 5 days. The gig bag, which should have came with it, did not. I called, and they said the gig bag is not included (which is a blatant lie). The gig bag came 2 or 3 months later....
SAVE THE JAZZ

"Remember, there are two kinds of people in the world:
People who finish things, and"
omg you have to be kidding me,

i acualy got a response back soon, but now i guess i have to wait up to 30 days for the usps to deliver. im glad to say this is the last time i order from them.
I ordered my guitar from them, but it did come within the time they said it would. While we're on the topic of Musician's Friend, though, this month is Fender month. I looked at the left-handed standard strat, hoping for a discount. Instead, the price is the same and there's a mail-in-rebate offer to get a...Fender t-shirt.
i ordered a squier obey strat from there and appaently somethin happenend at the warehouse and it took like 2 months to get it instead of 2 weeks...it was gay
Quote by GmacD
Chicken and waffles motha F*cka

Quote by Joey Radical
Just be a man and **** your mom.
I didn't get it on time but I eventually got it (it was a guitar starter-set type thing). It was a few days late, but there were "weather conditions" in my area (it had been raining really bad).
[quote="'Townson[BTE"]44']stuff doesnt ship on weekends dumbass.

yeah i know that dip ****,

they said 2-5 week days, i orderd last saturday, so saturday and sunday dont count. the count would start monday. so it should have been here today. seeing as it is not 5 days from monday.
So they didn't get the order til Monday. They likely shipped Tuesday. So I'd say 2-5 days from Tuesday.
I've never had a problem with the place. Sounds like you guys got the **** end of the stick.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by spartan 118
I've never had a problem with the place. Sounds like you guys got the **** end of the stick.

yeah you could say that. a few of my guitars realy need to be restrung.
Yep. Ordered my stuff last friday night around 9-ish. Its friday again. Still waiting
Quote by GuitarFreak1387
have you ordered something from them and not gotten it by the time they said it would be there?

I ordered a couple packs of strings. 3 sets of EB 10's and 3 64 singles. last sat. with the normal 2-5 day shipping and the **** has not come and the mail was already delivered here.

if so did they do anything to make you a happy customer. discounts/free stuff/swag?

lulz

give it till tommorow, than call musiciansfriend

[quote="'Townson[BTE"]44']stuff doesnt ship on weekends dumbass.

wow your an idiot, the mail still comes in during saturdays, the only time mail doesnt come in is on SUNDAYS and holidays
Last edited by venom0014 at Jun 20, 2008,
Quote by GuitarFreak1387
omg you have to be kidding me,

i acualy got a response back soon, but now i guess i have to wait up to 30 days for the usps to deliver. im glad to say this is the last time i order from them.

It's not their fault thats the USPS mail's fault for taking so long. You have to wait 30 days to file a claim with the US mail for lost items. I used to do work in a shipping center. They sent it out fine, it's in the mail's hands now.
Don't go with the cheapest shipping option next time
Check out jayninevideolessons.wordpress.com
Online Video Guitar lessons, ebooks, and so on. This above blog is how you may contact me for more information, or email me at jayninelessons@gmail.com
a compressor pedal i just ordered is backordered until the 26th, and last time something i ordered was backordered, it turned out to be discontinued. i kept sending them emails, and every time i'd get a reply, it assured me that the problem would be solved. they didn't freaking tell me it was discontinued until like the 6th email, and a month's time. i SWEAR if that's what's happening on this order, i'll ****ing kill someone.
ok yeah so i should have waited till today to send them an e-mail. it finaly came, and im a happy man. well sorta
well now you kinda look like a dick... oh well

anyhow only problem I ever had with musicians friend was I ordered a guitar that was out of stock, and then when the next shipment of them came in they had so many back ordered they went out of stock again before they go to my order so it took like 3 weeks to get here

And when I ordered my halfstack it came like 2 days late but that was the shipping company's fault, not theirs.
I bought a Digitech RP350 from them, and it came a month late. although, they sent me a coupon later for 20% off, so i saved like $400 on my new gibson.
Quote by AlecMag
You have made a potentially boring thread epic. Be proud.

Quote by rabidguitarist
deanwad could be right, actually.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.