Who has it? What are some pro's and con's?

I'm looking to buy an mp3 player and I'm wondering about the battery life, sound quality, what files it can play, and IMPORTANTLY, can you just upload songs to it by dragging and dropping files or do you HAVE to use the software?
my music myspace!

Quote by cefasnacht
Quote by Dobzilla
I've never had peanutbutter...
wtf!?!?!?!
Creative Zen do awesome players and actually, I think they invented that touch technology that is used on them and the iPod. Plus, they also have an equalizer and IMO have better sound quality than an iPod.
PROS: You have to use the software, but personally, I think it's just too intuitive and straightforward to criticise for that. It can handle pretty much any aduio file, even iTunes format (I forget which that is). The video quality is very, very crisp, great video capabilities.

CONS: It's a bit big, but not too big, mind. Um, and it's a bit quick to run out of battery (though I do constantly use mine).
Quote by gorecore=me
is a bidet a type of crisp?
How many hours of music would kill a battery? How about video?
my music myspace!

Quote by cefasnacht
Quote by Dobzilla
wtf!?!?!?!
Oh yeah and another important thing... if I had it hooked up to my car's auxiliary input and it was playing through the stereo, would it be charging while I drive?
my music myspace!

Quote by cefasnacht
Quote by Dobzilla
wtf!?!?!?!