how do they sound and where are they sold?

any help is good

thanks
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband
Well, which pedal in particular? Then again, I've never heard of a bad one. I love my OCD to death. I'm pretty sure sweetwater sells them online, as well as a few other lesser-known retailers. The occasional GC will have one or two, and a local store by me has a couple of them. Try the dealer locater on their website.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Most of them sound good. Theres a few i'm personally not a fan of.

However, their Vibe pedals are fantastic, i'm picking up a Deja Vibe soon (that is, unless i find a Mojovibe for a good price)
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Check out www.proguitarshop.com. They have video demos of most of the fulltone pedals. Even the fulltone website can offer a variety of sound clips. In my opinion they are some of the sweetest pedals around and I currently own a few. Worth trying out.
i'm looking at the OCD and fulldrive in particular, are they versatile? stuff i play includes cream/bluesbreakers, SRV, hendrix, queen, pink floyd, and aerosmith stuff so how would it do for those? basically blues and classic rock
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2

oh and i would probably be playing through a fender deluxe reverb RI or something fender
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2

I have both a Fulldrive and OCD!

I can strongly recommend them both!

However I find the FUlldrive to be more suited for lead playing and OCD for general OD. I have tried the OCD on a DRRI and it sounded great! THe OCD is probably better for those bands, the Fulldrive is more of a booster.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
I agree with Gabe. I prefer the FD for playing lead. I haven't tried the OCD, but I'm sure it's better than the FD for rhythm. It's not that I dislike the FD for rhythm, I just feel it's not anything....amazing.
Ben