hey guys a couple of you reccomended the MXR 10 Band EQ and i've spent the last 3 days trying to get a good boost..and it isnt my thing i was wondering maybe these pedals would help...
the MXR Mircoamp,boss ds-1,boss os-2
if you guys rekon anything else it would be a great help
im also using a peavey transtube 100 watt head from the 1980's and it is soildstate but i dont plan on buying a tube amp anytime soon thanks
-peroxide
Gear:

Fractal Axe FX
VHT 2/50/2
Orange 4x12
Voodoo Lab Ground Control Pro

Ibanez RGA 121 w/ Crunchlab and Liquifire
Music Man John Petrucci Mystic Dream
ERG Custom Guitar
Quote by MaXiMuse
So you just want a louder signal for for instance solo`s? Then the MXR or Boss booster. Behringer is made of plastic so I wouldn`t recommend that.

ye i was thinking that too i want to make my notes break through then soloing so i thought maybe the mxr microamp with a little bit af gain so maybe just a touch of overdrive maybe?
so the os-2 and the mircoamp would be my best bet maybe?
Gear:

Fractal Axe FX
VHT 2/50/2
Orange 4x12
Voodoo Lab Ground Control Pro

Ibanez RGA 121 w/ Crunchlab and Liquifire
Music Man John Petrucci Mystic Dream
ERG Custom Guitar
try the MXR Custom Audio Electronics Boost. Did the job for me, granted i use it with my DSL 50 tube amp. I tried it out on my MG right after i got it and it didnt give me the huge boost i was expecting. With the tube amp its awesome but id suggest trying it out on an amp like yours before you buy it. It might work as a good footswitchable master volume if you put it in your effects loop.