Its a very low power amp. It is enough to drive a speaker cab or headphones but don't expect anything very loud.
Quote by Peradactyl
alright, off topic but how do i make forum posts

Quote by The_Paranoia
a4lrocker is an offical thread legend.
Yeah, the real point of this is "Buy our ****ty low power amp. It will power your speakers, but not very loud. So, wat's the use of it for a guitarist? There is none." It's a piece of ****. Don't even think bout buyin it.
I just need something to take to camp, no electronics(Which technically means no amps), and I kind of wanna take my electric....
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

You can connect a wire from it to a speaker.
Doesn't have to be a cab or anything.
You could also route your guitar and install a 2 and 1/2" speaker.
It's enough to power say, up to an 8" speaker, at highest, but it's fine for hearing yourself and not having to plug anything in.
If you want, you could look into the the circuit some too, for the 30 bucks it costs, I'd say mod it once you're back from camp.
Please do not insinuate anything sexual from that.

Quote by cobain_is_king
If your friends don't like your guitar, cover it in stickers and it'll be teh rawks!
Just because its low power doesn't mean its necessarily bad. The Ruby is pretty popular and lower power yet than this. If 20 some dollars isn't that much to you I don't see why you shouldn't get it.
Quote by Peradactyl
alright, off topic but how do i make forum posts

Quote by The_Paranoia
a4lrocker is an offical thread legend.
Quote by a4lrocker
Just because its low power doesn't mean its necessarily bad. The Ruby is pretty popular and lower power yet than this. If 20 some dollars isn't that much to you I don't see why you shouldn't get it.

+1
Please do not insinuate anything sexual from that.

Quote by cobain_is_king
If your friends don't like your guitar, cover it in stickers and it'll be teh rawks!