Yeah i basically need a new amp that is around £150-£200. I play mostly fingerpicking, country, rock and hard rock. Reasonably loud to jam with is the only other constraint. Cool thanks for the ideas!
Ebay is a golden for good second hand amps around that price that would normally be like a £100 more, check there first and thank me later :P
Quote by Anthony1991
Ebay is a golden for good second hand amps around that price that would normally be like a £100 more, check there first and thank me later :P

I would never trust buying an amp off ebay.
After seeing Erock's thread.
You never know what you're going to get, always try out the amp before you buy it.
Guitar:
Schecter Omen 6 (Dimarzio X2N & Tone Zone)
Amps:
Engl Fireball
Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12 Cab
Quote by xMikeyxMetalx
I would never trust buying an amp off ebay.
After seeing Erock's thread.
You never know what you're going to get, always try out the amp before you buy it.

Ebay is fine just make sure your buying from someone with a lot of feedback and no negatives or very few negatives and research what they are.. Also i always purchase with a credit card with just enough cash on it vs my personal bank card. I'd rather have them hit that and the credit card fight them then me not being able to pay my house note while the bank investigates the charges..
Quote by tona_107
can someone link eroks thread?

it is right down below about 12 threads down

'ebay scam' i think

and +1 to IbanezPsycho there no reason to not use eBay just because of this one example but it always boils down to buyer beware, asking lots of questions, and checking feedback. Although I don't shop thru eBay.