Search bar says nothing, so here.

Okay, recently one of my friends made a dumb decision. He plays bass, and he wanted to get a new multi-effects pedal. He already has one that is working fine for him, yet he wants a different one.
I told him about the Line 6 Bass POD that has the whole expression pedal and the works. We go to Guitar Center, mess around on guitars until he's ready to get it.
He sees the Line 6 POD(which is for guitars) and asks for that(he doesn't try it out).
I say, "Dude, thats the one for guitars, not for basses"
HIM "Yeah I know"
ME "Why didn't you ask for the bass POD instead? It will sound alot better."
HIM "I'm okay with this one"

I can see the bass POD right behind the counter under some other stuff, yet he asks for the guitar POD.

T_T

He buys it, then we leave.
We get to his house, plug it in, and it just sounds horrible.
ME "Dude, the other one sounds much better"
Hes too afraid to admit he made a dumb very decision.

Share yours!
*We don't need to hear "This thread was a dumb decision LOLLOLOLOLOL"*
Last edited by Gargantuan at Jun 20, 2008,
I bought an SG junior (the piece of crap with one pickup) at my local music store when i could have gotten a Epiphone SG for the same price at guitar center.
sigs are dumb...
Quote by yobird42
I bought an SG junior (the piece of crap with one pickup) at my local music store when i could have gotten a Epiphone SG for the same price at guitar center.

does that mean i shouldnt buy an epiphone lp with only one pickup?

SEX!

Now I have your attention, witness the awesomeness that is my sig

Quote by GuitarManDan15
win

Free Dean V To Loving Home
i didnt put it on ice when i cut it off...

>.>

did i say that out loud?
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
I bought a Peavey Rage 158. The piece of **** broke every 3 to 6 months. Never buy PEAVEYS! I have since replaced it with a Roland Cube 60.
Quote by slap-a-bass
i ate chili cheese fries before going on the biggest baddest ride at a theme park

LOL! My guess is you threw up, right?
Quote by _InsanitY_
does that mean i shouldnt buy an epiphone lp with only one pickup?

Not necessarily.
wanna hear my dumb decision...i did my girlfriend without a condom now shes pregnant top that boys
Quote by Metallist65
I bought a Peavey Rage 158. The piece of **** broke every 3 to 6 months. Never buy PEAVEYS! I have since replaced it with a Roland Cube 60.

no, youre just dumb and bought the solid state one!

my worst decision slapped me in the face about five minutes ago. i had about 25 assorted condoms, pocket knives and various marijuana paraphernalia locked in a metal box but when i came home only to find said box missing and a phone call from my father. i dont know when ill see the outside world ever again.

ive lost my phone and soon, my internet.
Guitar:
Ibanez S-Series 7 String
Pedals/other:
Morley Power Wah Volume
Gemini Dual Channel EQ
Boss TU-2
Amp:
Peavey 5150 120 watt combo (considering sale)
Quote by AUSTINZOR

my worst decision slapped me in the face about five minutes ago. i had about 25 assorted condoms, pocket knives and various marijuana paraphernalia locked in a metal box but when i came home only to find said box missing and a phone call from my father. i dont know when ill see the outside world ever again.

Warning: Parent have discovered stash! Evasive man... Sh!t. Too late...
Quote by AUSTINZOR
no, youre just dumb and bought the solid state one!

ive lost my phone and soon, my internet.

and your wasting it on UG????? go look up some pron quick!!!
Quote by Metallist65

I have that amp, I got it with my first guitar, worked fine since i was 11.
It was back in the day of the Eyetoy for the PS2, and I had got an Eyetoy for my birthday. With my birthday money I went out to buy some more games for the said Eyetoy, and I bought these two random games in gamestation, which was going to cost £25. Which was fine, as I was earning money at the time, so I went for it.

The guys at the till were like "you know if you get an eyetoy with these two games it will only cost £19" but I just said "nah its fine I've allready got one"
Crazy times man....
Never made a bad decision. You wanna know why? Because I'm always right.
Quote by J-Spoon
I did a forward roll into a backflip, caught the les paul and blasted out a face melting version of stairway to intimidate this mentally retarted kid on life support in a wheelchair that was trying to play it through an MG. What a loser.
I bought a Ibanez RG2EX2, and it had some set-up problems. Instead of having those fixed, I traded it in for a Dean VX.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

-i brought a les paul copy, frets buzz and cuts hand when sliding cuz of rough edges...
-kicked my amp and broke my toe cuz i thought it wasnt working, turns out i'd plugged into the headphone socket....
-got drunk at a party to go get in the mood with this girl who was up for it, got so drunk i passed out and nothing happened...
you gonna get raped!!!!!!!

letting my crazy azn friend inroduce me to beer, then 5 minutes later, weed.
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
I bought a squier.

The sad thing is.. It's true.
ugh, lame.
Last edited by Raaawr at Jun 20, 2008,