I love me some Cash. Hell, I live in the town he moved to in his later years.

Anyone else a fan?

Check out his song "Further up the road". It's a cover of a Bruce Springsteen song. It's pretty cool.
Hell yeah I'm a Johnny Cash fan.

My cousin David lived on that same lake he did in Tennesee, and knew him personally. Unfortunately that house Cash lived in burned down a few years ago
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Quote by thankyougermany
Hell yeah I'm a Johnny Cash fan.

My cousin David lived on that same lake he did in Tennesee, and knew him personally. Unfortunately that house Cash lived in burned down a few years ago

Yeah it did. Old Hickory lake is right down the road from me. One of the guys from the Bee Gees bought his house and like you said, it burned down.

Some people speculate that he might have done it for the insurance money.

Everyone around here who knew Cash had nothing but good things to say about him. They said he was very down to earth. His children are known to be the complete opposite though. Evidentially they are spoiled snobs.
A Boy Named Sue is great. I think it was actually a poem by Shel Silverstein
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
I love johnny cash gota admit the film did get me into him even more home of the blues is my fav song, what a life he had ...amazin
I saw Johnny Cash back in the '70s I was kinda dragged to it by some friends. Was one of the best shows I've ever seen.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Jackal, I'm very jealous.

Some of my earliest and fondest memories are of my grandpa and I (when I was a little boy) listening to Cash (that's almost all he'd ever listen to) when we'd drive out to his farm.
I love Johnny Cash.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
A Ring of Fire. Johnny Cash is one of the few country artists that isn't thought of as an idiot. I would like him anyway.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Cash was a bamf.

How did everyone like Walk The Line? I thought it was pretty well done. Joaquin is a pretty good actor.
I give him his dues as an artist and songwriter but I think the movie turned him into an icon that has alot of "fans" that can't name but three songs. Personally I don't like any of his major hits besides Man in Black, and Flesh and Blood is another song I've been listening to.
Quote by slidething31
Cash was a bamf.

How did everyone like Walk The Line? I thought it was pretty well done. Joaquin is a pretty good actor.

The thing i most admire about Joaquin was that he learned to play the guitar for real for the film rather than just pretending and using session musicians
Quote by Freddy_Walker
stevo 192 lol mate u a beast! Such a rebel!!!

'90 Fender P-bass lyte
Squier P bass special
Trace Elliot Series 6 head and cabs
Fender American Stratocaster
Vintage Teisco electric guitar
Fender princeton 650 dsp amp
Quote by Vagabond21
I love me some Cash. Hell, I live in the town he moved to in his later years.

Anyone else a fan?

Check out his song "Further up the road". It's a cover of a Bruce Springsteen song. It's pretty cool.

I played and sang that song at this acoustic nite in my college...
Quote by stevo192
The thing i most admire about Joaquin was that he learned to play the guitar for real for the film rather than just pretending and using session musicians

It is definitely impressive. I think he did some singing as well.

It always impresses me when actors can portray real peopl brilliantly. Especially instances like this, involving music. Another example was Val Kilmer in The Doors. The movie might not have been completely biographical, but Kilmer nailed Morrison's singing voice.
Quote by slidething31
It is definitely impressive. I think he did some singing as well.

It always impresses me when actors can portray real peopl brilliantly. Especially instances like this, involving music. Another example was Val Kilmer in The Doors. The movie might not have been completely biographical, but Kilmer nailed Morrison's singing voice.

My understanding is that he and Witherspoon both did all their own singing.
I adore Cash's music. His voice and his guitar work just speak to me somehow, as I'm sure many others will understand.

His cover of NIN's 'hurt' gives me goosebumps every time...so much better than the original.
CHUNKY RIFFS!!
Johnny Cash is great. All his songs kind of sound the same, but he has a good unique sound.
Johnny Cash is probably one of my favorite singers, which is weird because I normally listen to punk/hardcore.
Walk of Line is one of my favorite movies. He seems like a very interesting person and i've heard a few of his most popular songs but i've never actually listened to anything else of his.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Johnny Cash was the man! I should get myself some more of his albums though--I'm lacking a bit in that department.
johnny cash rules, but i didnt like walk the line.

my dad still calls me "darrell sue". im assuming he likes JC too.
BTW:
Johnny Cash=JC
Jesus Christ=JC
JC=JC
Johnny Cash=Jesus Christ

??/
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.