Page 1 of 3
So yesterday I was walking home from hanging out with some friends and some guy pulled up next to me he was following me for a little in his car which freaked me out. He then got out and said "Hey Mother ****er are you Christian!." I said no my name is Johnny even though my name is Christian. He said "You better not be Christian I'll kill you if you're lying to me". I said no man I'm Johnny. He then said "Where the **** do you live!".

I pointed the opposite direction of where I really live. He said if I see you again and I know you're lying I'm going to kill you. I said u huh and kept walking trying to keep calm. He said "I'm looking for a guy that looks just like you named Christian". I'm serious you better tell me the truth right now or you'll get it even worse bitch". I kept saying no man what the hell leave me alone I don't know anything you're talking about and he said I'll be keeping an eye out for you if you're lying. He sped off really quickly so I couldn't get his license plates.

A lady who was waiting behind his car because he stopped in the middle of the street got out and asked me if I was alright I said yeah and just then a cop came by and she yelled for him to come over. I had to tell him everything. He thought maybe I talked trash on someones myspace which I never do. He said well if I was sure I didn't do anything to upset anyone that the guy probably had mistaken identity and was looking for some other guy named Christian that looked like me and that it was probably a coincidence.

But now I'm freaked out some guy around here is looking for me and wants to jump me or kill me and stuff. I don't know why as I don't have any enemies. I also don't know how I should go about the situation the cops can't do anything and I guess neither can I. Also the guy was like 28 and he had a beard and looked older. This is all too weird.
Sorry, did I get the wrong person then?
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
I'll finish an edit a reaction in. But I was so very confused as to why someone would assume you were a Christian before I figured out it's your name
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
haha thats pretty crazy
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Retro-unite!

I'd like to think that people wouldn't take comments on MySpace seriously, but you never know these days.
(Invalid img)
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Quote by wtf290
I was so very confused as to why someone would assume you were a Christian before I figured out it's your name

Ditto.

Well, that sure sucks for you! Hope you dont die.
Quote by lespaul#1
Indie stands for Industrial I think, like Marilyn Manson.

Ibanez RG2EX2 (Dimarzio Breed in bridge)
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Laney LV300T
Line 6 Toneport GX

The Falling Object Model
Yeah I don't know what i'm going to do. The chances of it being a coincidence are very few. But i've never screwed with anyone so I don't know why someone would want me dead.
Quote by Ziggums
The moral of the story is that you shouldn't lie to people with beards...

Sigged...
Dude. I think he likes your bum.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Sounds like a bad situation.
My advice: Ask around with your friends and see if anyone knows this guy. Give a description of him and his car and try and find out who he is and if anyone has anything against you that you don't know about. Then work from there.
Quote by J-Spoon
I did a forward roll into a backflip, caught the les paul and blasted out a face melting version of stairway to intimidate this mentally retarted kid on life support in a wheelchair that was trying to play it through an MG. What a loser.
Just run all the way to Canada screaming "Sanctuary!" then we have to protect you, it's in our constitution.

problem solved
You're going to have to go outside the law on this one, matey.
Track him down, learn his habits, and then strike!
wow, you get a death threat, an instead of going out and getting a gun or something to protect yourself, you tell the pit...
Quote by Retrobution
He said well if I was sure I didn't do anything to upset anyone that the guy probably had mistaken identity and was looking for some other guy named Christian that looked like me and that it was probably a coincidence.

...it's a pretty big coincidence.

All I can think of is that you've said something behind someone's back and it's got back to them. The guy is probably an older brother or something. My advice: describe the guy's appearance to people near where you live and ask if they know who he is.
Next time you see him, slit his Achilles tendons and shit on his head.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
''Just because you're paranoid, dont mean they're not after you''..... kudos to anyone who can guess the quote

but seriously dude its prob just a friend of some wanker trying to sh*t you up...
you gonna get raped!!!!!!!

Thats what I am going to do most likely. Can't get a gun I'm only 15 almost 16. This is strange I'm almost sure I've never offended anyone. But hey I guess my neighborhood isn't safe with some guy going around in a car trying to find out if I lied to him or something.
If you see him again, tell him to piss off or you're calling the cops. If he doesn't, call the cops. If necessary, beat his ass.
Sorry about that man. I've recieved death threats before now, it shit me up. Just try a different home route or whatever... and carrying a weapon might not be a bad idea either.
Quote by Winsbury
are you a stereotypical metalhead? and was the guy a stereotypical chav?
ive learnt thats the only reason they need to beat some one up...

yeah, play it safe for a while, dont go out alone...
you could also find out where he lives and accidentally drop a lit cigarete/other burning substance through his letterbox

No chavs in California
Quote by Winsbury
are you a stereotypical metalhead? and was the guy a stereotypical chav?
ive learnt thats the only reason they need to beat some one up...

yeah, play it safe for a while, dont go out alone...
you could also find out where he lives and accidentally drop a lit cigarete/other burning substance through his letterbox

No I don't look anything like a metalhead. I don't know but if he was just trying to pick a fist fight with me he wouldn't have known my name or that he was looking for someone that looks like me.
Quote by Ziggums
The moral of the story is that you shouldn't lie to people with beards...

That's ****ing right, buddy!

*COUGH* Lookatmyprofile *COUGH*

You'll see why.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Quote by thankyougermany
That's ****ing right, buddy!

*COUGH* Lookatmyprofile *COUGH*

You'll see why.

nice beard

Quote by HeavenlyVirus
cruel practical joke?

I highly doubt it.
Quote by Zorro.AJ
''Just because you're paranoid, dont mean they're not after you''..... kudos to anyone who can guess the quote

Territorial Pissings?
Quote by Zorro.AJ

but seriously dude its prob just a friend of some wanker trying to sh*t you up...

Territorial Pissings by Nirvana.

EDIT: Damn beaten to it.

And to TS.... why the pit? Its been said before but i'm gonna say it again, WHY THE PIT!? You're not gonna get many straight answers here.
Quote by Retrobution
He said well if I was sure I didn't do anything to upset anyone that the guy probably had mistaken identity and was looking for some other guy named Christian that looked like me and that it was probably a coincidence.

Yeah, that's really likely

Quote by Retrobution
But now I'm freaked out some guy around here is looking for me and wants to jump me or kill me and stuff. I don't know why as I don't have any enemies. I also don't know how I should go about the situation the cops can't do anything and I guess neither can I. Also the guy was like 28 and he had a beard and looked older. This is all too weird.

Oh no!
Funny words.
Quote by Zorro.AJ

Nirvana, Territorial Pissings

Wank in his eye.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Page 1 of 3