i'm going there this august to visit the los angeles recording school, which is located on sunset blvd.

originally we were staying at the lax hilton, but a friend who used to live there told me that from lax to west hollywood is like a half hour drive.

i'm looking for a hotel that is close to bars, and a beach. the only problem is it has to be a hilton b/c of my job. it looks like the closest choices are burbank airport or pasadena.

can a local help me out?

I would like everything to be within walking distance, not sure if that's plausible.
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
eh if you come to Stockton we could have a beer its only 350 mi or so from LA. (6 month walk or so)
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
The Beverly Hilton. its on Wilshire, just past Santa Monica Blvd.
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY
Go west. If your feet get wet you went to far.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
i can't stay at the beverly hilton b/c they dont have the employee rate for the dates i'll be there. is pasadena or burbank closer to the strip/beach, and how far is it?

Me.

My band.

Jesus......when will you people learn that CALIFORNIA SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

If you have the option, dont come here. If you're a foreigner the people here love to make fun of you.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

well luckily i'm not a foreigner and can speak english and spanish. i'm looking for real advice here.

Me.

My band.

The only way to survive is to join a gang
Quote by MuffinMan
I hope for a day when circumcised and uncircumcised penises can live together in harmony!

Quote by Kensai
Cowslayer, I recognize you as the Emperor of the universe. I applaud you in your awesomeness.
Quote by valennic
Jesus......when will you people learn that CALIFORNIA SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

If you have the option, dont come here. If you're a foreigner the people here love to make fun of you.

You're a retard. I'm from the boonies of California.

When anyone says California, they immediately think of Los Angeles and San Fransisco. This pisses me off about my state. I live up in the friggen forest 45mins away from Lake Tahoe. I'm four hours away from San Fransisco and 10 hours away from LA.

Not to mention Sacramento is a fantastic city that gets no publicity.

The majority of Californians are NOT LA'ers and Frisco'ers...

EDIT FOR TOPIC: TS, go to Burbank. Its a million times better than LAX. LAX will kill your mind. I've been to Burbank airport 4 times.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
When it comes to going to California, yeah the cities there are great, but I always recommend going on drives through the beautiful nature there.
i wish i could afford to drive around and see the scenery (anywhere...) but since we'll either be walking or taking the bus I want to centralize in the most convenient place for going to the beach and sunset strip, since most of our business will be conducted there.

i'd also like to go to some music stores, so any advice you guys can give me would be great!

Me.

My band.