So I'm at band practice the other day and our lead guitarist Zach starts going on and on about a talk box solo. I was a bit skeptical but then again I've heard plenty of nice solos using talk boxes (Anything goes - GNR) (Kickstart my heart - Motley). So I agreed we should give it a go. We're pooling our cash and buying one this weekend. However, I'm unsure on what brand we should trust. Zach is pretty smitten with the Dunlop Heli. I am a fan of Dunlop products but I just want to make sure just in case I'm pissing my money away.
be VERY careful in how you set it up. You run the risk of blowing your amp. A Rocktron Banshee would be much better as there is no risk of ruining your amp
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
i say go with the rocktron, that way you won't **** anything up
Bought for a few pennies
Now you're all just empty
Fucking soulless machines
RIP YOU APART!!!

-All Shall Perish

I had been looking at the rocktron without saying anything and it actually looks like better quality. Because god forbid zach isn't too careful with his gear.

you should see his strat...
very true, the rocketron has an internal pre amp (i believe?) which allows you to place the TB in your pedal chain, unlike the dunlop heil
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless