Mods, i'm not positive if this should be here or not, so if this is the wrong place, please move or close it.

Alot of people seem to be skeptical about if the Valveking 112s sound good or not, so I decided to record a demo to show people what mine sounds like and let them decide for themselves. The recording quality isn't the best but it gets the point across. Just a note though, there is some mic distortion on some parts, most notably on the clean channel part when I strum. At one point I also use an ibanez ts9dx, but it's hard to hear me say it when i introduce it.
I know the part where i have a backing track and a lead is mixed poorly, sorry. If people ask for it i'll record something better.

It's titled "valveking 112 demo" in my profile
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Sadistic+sponge/
Hope this helps people that are indecisive.

Mods, i'm not positive if this should be here or not, so if this is the wrong place, please move or close it.
hey man. thanks a lot. i know what amp i want next.
Guitars:
Mitchell MD-100SCE Acoustic/electric
Gibson SGJ 2014

TC MojoMojo (it'll arrive eventually) > TC Hall of Fame > Orange Micro Terror stack

my tube preamp project idea
Quote by Sadistic sponge
Hilariously enough, I played only 2 opeth songs for half of that demo. I'm not big on a few genres so i just whipped any clean section from the songs I knew.

Whatever works lol and that band pretty much covers most genres anyway... So good choice..