http://www.schecterguitars.com/index.asp
http://www.deanguitars.com/home.php
well the one is 6- string and the other 7 also i have tryed the razorback and it was very good quality guitar and it had a great sound but i also like the one extra string that the loomis sig gives because i play some heavy stuff of nevermore and on my one songs.Also i already have 2 6 string guitars without fr because i change tuning all the time. anyway anyone that had tryed the loomis on a decent amp so he can say anything ??

My Gear:
Epihone Gothic X-plorer+EMGS 81/60
Jackson WARRIOR JS30+EMGS 81/60(soon will be installed)
Randall G2 series RG75 75watt
Behringer X V-Amp
also
http://www.thomann.de/gb/schecter_diamond_jeff_loomis_fr.htm
http://www.thomann.de/gb/dean_guitars_dimebag_dixie_rebel.htm

the guitar that i ll buy will be bought from that store ans bothe have same price so its up to me and a litlle bit on U all

My Gear:
Behringer X V-Amp
the problem is that i dont know thats why i made a thread with a 6 and 7 string

My Gear:
Behringer X V-Amp
well, we cant really help you decide that much.
you said you already have 2 6 strings, why not get the 7 string. schecters are very good g-tars. i guess, i say go for it
the thing is that the razor back i think its over prices and the 7 string loomis is actually low price because even the emgs ans the 7 strings.about the 7 string the thing is that i have one extra string and its B tunned that means very low as i play nevermore and i really make very heavy riffs for my songs i believe it could help me from avoiding changinf the tuning from e to A# all the time.So the loomis guitar is not overpriced and have 7 strings it schecter and it has EMGs about the razorback everything that is dime dean adds 100-150 euros but i ve tryed it and it has great feel at the left hand and a good playability so that why i dont know what to do...

My Gear:
Behringer X V-Amp
guys i really need help dont say LOOMIS FTW GOGOOG i need so reason why to spend 950euros i am not rich so this choice is critical

My Gear:
Behringer X V-Amp
Loomis, much better build quality, nicer feel, better sound, and TBH, the razorback feels like you're playing dog****. Loomis all the way IMO.
i was acceptecting an answer like that from u bowen (lieutenant of the 7 string legion 7>6)
to explain my self i am not flaming u or saying that u are lying ar wrong

My Gear:
Behringer X V-Amp
I'd probably go the Loomis, the 7th String can always be useful, plus the looms has a better trem, and OFR while the Dean has an LFR
I am worried about the neck .its really wide and i dont know what the playability at that neck anyone knows?

My Gear:
Behringer X V-Amp
The loomis is a great guitar. The one I played was setup flawlessly, and a very clear tone while clean... The higher gain settings was, needless to say, awesome.

I've never tried the razorback but I would recomend the Loomis simpy because in a few years, you will regret not getting a more "Classic" and less "Retarded" looking instrument... It's not to say that looks should matter, but a guitar like the dean razorback with the confederate flag will not be appealing later.
i was in the side of the loomis from the beggining but i had some doubts after after all that an extra string isnt any problem and i could really be usefull.as i said i already have 2 6-string

My Gear:
Behringer X V-Amp
what about the fat neck will i be able to play fine on that neck and about the playability of the guitar does anyone tryed it?

My Gear:
Behringer X V-Amp