I decided to clear up my rig by getting rid of some of my stuff I don't use anymore. I'm always up for trades or whatever.

First up

Epiphone Valve Jr:
This is the Head + Cab Version. I bought this in Nov, but a month later I got paid for a huge project and bought a nice ENGL. So it got about a month of use. Everything is stock and it has not been modded. Only used at home and never gigged. I still have the box it came in and the manuals. I'll throw in the speaker cable I bought for it too.
Asking $160 + shipping.

Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff:
Full model with top boost. I bought it at the same time as the valve jr but again since I got my engl I have no use for it. Still brand new with box, no scratches or any wear at all. Only used at home and never gigged.
Asking $70 Shipped.

Zoom G2.1u Multi-FX Pedal:
I got this for Christmas one year. Lots of cool effects and a nice expression pedal built in. It has headphone out so its cool for practicing at night or in a dorm. It also has USB out and comes with Cubase LE recording software. Pedal also comes with power supply(it can also operate off of batteries). My favorite thing about this is the built in drum machine which is AMAZING for practice.
Asking $100 plus a couple bucks for shipping if you can spare it.

Pics:

Let me Know if you have any questions.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Would you be willing to sell the VJ head on its own?
If so, how much would you want for it?
i really like those Epi VJ stacks

would you be willing to trade that + some cash for one of the guitars in my sig??
Quote by JessMess
i really like those Epi VJ stacks

would you be willing to trade that + some cash for one of the guitars in my sig??

Well that Ibanez look amazing, but I don't really a lot of money right now. Sorry man

rok-en-rol: I would really like to sell them together, I don't really have a use for the cab alone.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Quote by thefrigginbob
Well that Ibanez look amazing, but I don't really a lot of money right now. Sorry man

rok-en-rol: I would really like to sell them together, I don't really have a use for the cab alone.

it's all good man, No biggie

good luck selling it =]
I just want to add I am especially looking for another Jackson or some 80s metal(Iron Maiden, Megadeath, Racer X, Dio, ect ect) humbuckers for my RR project.

Im also offering up the stock pick-ups from the Jackson. All I know about them is that they are Jackson passive pick-ups. The set goes for $25 plus a few bucks for shipping if you can spare it. They aren't bad sounding but they arn't great.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
SD-1 and one of my fuzz pedals with the mod of your choice for the VJ?
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by Bostonrocks
SD-1 and one of my fuzz pedals with the mod of your choice for the VJ?

I think I'm going to have to pass. I don't need an SD-1. Your fuzzes look sweet but I'm not sure how much I would use it. Thanks for the offer though, I'll think about it some more and let you know if I change my mind.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Quote by thefrigginbob
I think I'm going to have to pass. I don't need an SD-1. Your fuzzes look sweet but I'm not sure how much I would use it. Thanks for the offer though, I'll think about it some more and let you know if I change my mind.

ok thanks!
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by thefrigginbob
I just want to add I am especially looking for another Jackson or some 80s metal(Iron Maiden, Megadeath, Racer X, Dio, ect ect) humbuckers for my RR project.

Im also offering up the stock pick-ups from the Jackson. All I know about them is that they are Jackson passive pick-ups. The set goes for $25 plus a few bucks for shipping if you can spare it. They aren't bad sounding but they arn't great.

Do you have pics of them?
I didn't have any pictures so I took some for you.

Back of the Neck

Back of the Bridge

This gives you an idea of how much wiring is there, the longer is the neck.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Cool man, thanks.

My guitar right now is a Fernandes Vertigo and although it sounds okay right now, the PUPS are dirty and worn, so I really would like something to perk it up some and EMG's are just a little too much for me right now (I am saving for a new amp so that gets priority first). I'll def get back to you man.
Valve Junior Price reduced to $140 plus shipping.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Valve Junior is sold.

Metal Muff, Zoom g2.1u, and jackson pick-ups still up for sale.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Ill swap my bass multifx for your zoom g2.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
Quote by kranoscorp
Ill swap my bass multifx for your zoom g2.

Looks really nice but I don't play bass

Sorry man.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
!PRICES CHANGED!

Metal Muff is now $50 plus shipping
Zoom g2.1u is $80 Plus Shipping
Jackson Pickups $15 Plus Shipping

I need the cash in a hurry.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Adding Fender Standard Fat Strat
Arctic white, perfect condition.
$375 Shipped