Epic.

So I was doing a Friday night zapping when suddenly Rick Astley's ever-so-cheerful face appears on my TV screen. VH1 is passing "Never gonna give you up"! It's Boogie Night, or so they say, seems like they found it fitting for a Rick Roll.

I'm astonished. Seriously, I feel contemplated, what are the odds of getting Rick Rolled through a TV screen?
I'm gonna regret this.
I got rick rolled by my parents' car. We were listening to XM when that song started playing.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
wait what?

they labelled 'never gonna give you up' as 'boogie night'? if so that's a legitimate rickroll, if they just showed Rick Astley then it's not a rickroll.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
I was roll'd by the radio last night....turned my car on and it was just starting...like it was waiting for me
Quote by Lemoninfluence
wait what?

they labelled 'never gonna give you up' as 'boogie night'? if so that's a legitimate rickroll, if they just showed Rick Astley then it's not a rickroll.

No, they have a segment called Boogie Night, where they pass dance, disco and all that stuff.
Quote by schmidty3000
I've been Rick Rolled by Family Guy several times late at night on Adult Swim.

Last night....

God damn you Family Guy
Quote by Lemoninfluence
wait what?

What? No, boogie night is the segment, and they passed "never gonna give you up". You can't get much more legitimate than that.

Oh, and the Family Guy rick roll doesn't count.
Quote by CanCan
No, they have a segment called Boogie Night, where they pass dance, disco and all that stuff.

so it's not a rickroll then.

TS just heard a crappy 80's song.

Do people even understand what a rickroll is?

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by filthandfury
You know what this reminds me of? The game.

AHHHHH why did you have to go and do that?
Quote by Lemoninfluence
so it's not a rickroll then.

TS just heard a crappy 80's song.

Do people even understand what a rickroll is?

Now I'm confused.

EDIT: Why filthandfury, WHY?! Weeks and gone by, WEEKS!
A rickroll is when somebody is tricked into hearing that song.

just seeing/hearing it without being tricked into doing so doesn't count as a rickroll.

Quote by element4433
meh. my boyfriend and i got rick rolled by the pub. we were sitting there happily drinking away, and suddenly never gonna give you up came on over the loudspeaker. very...annoying, mostly, actually.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by Lemoninfluence
A rickroll is when somebody is tricked into hearing that song.

just seeing/hearing it without being tricked into doing so doesn't count as a rickroll.

Well, In a way. I was entertained listening to Kool & the Gang, when it comes out of the blue. I mean, no one ever expects it, and *cough*everyone*cough* likes Kool & the Gang.