Yes, i know there is a gaming thread, but who are we kidding? That thread is an everything thread! LOL. Anyways, I have GTA 4 on my 360 and have always wondered whats the big commotion over the achievements?? I mean, if we use a cheat, we can still progress through the game and get the ending right? I used some cheats on Saints Row and still beat it without achievements. So what exactly are the achievements for?
Quote by rockabilly1955
Yes, i know there is a gaming thread, but who are we kidding? That thread is an everything thread! LOL. Anyways, I have GTA 4 on my 360 and have always wondered whats the big commotion over the achievements?? I mean, if we use a cheat, we can still progress through the game and get the ending right? I used some cheats on Saints Row and still beat it without achievements. So what exactly are the achievements for?

Essentially, it's to grow your e-dick. Seriously. Mine is huge. I don't know if that's a good thing or not.
dont you get acheivements and they add up to your gamerscore or something and basically boost your e-penis on xbox live
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
I only get them through just playing the game, I've never gone after any. But yeah, there is no reason, I wish more games gave unlockables or decent rewards for them.
Last edited by 666_Pounder at Jun 20, 2008,
Achievements are just fun little additions to a game. I could live without them but they are still pretty cool. My e-dick is pretty small compared to others though. I don't go out of my way to get 1000/1000 points though. That's just way to tedious for me.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
achievements imo are kind of there to motivate you to do certain things in a game for points....to be better than someone else and show off...really, they're useless though...I beat GTA without cheats though...and...under 30 hours so I got my gamerscore up a little
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
thats what I kinda figured. In that case, screw achievements! Im having fun with the cheats exploring and blowin up s**t!
Quote by rockabilly1955
Yes, i know there is a gaming thread, but who are we kidding? That thread is an everything thread! LOL.

How dare you?!

Ok maybe that is true but still
Quote by 666hamish666
The size of your achievements score = the size of you penis

Therefore PS3 owners have no penis.

Have fun in your multiplayer sausagefest.
my epenis gets bigger with prawn, not video games.
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.