Page 1 of 5
What's the most ridiculous band you've heard of (doesn't mean you had to have listened to them).

For me.. Turbonegro, Nazipenis/Anal Gestapo, and Alabama Thunderpussy.
Panic! At the Disco, Job For a Cowboy, Deathcab for Cutie

EDIT: The The, Limp Bizkit, Chumbawamba, Thirty Odd Foot of Grunts, and !!!.
Last edited by Gargantuan at Jun 20, 2008,
Anal c*unt, !!!
--"Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride."--
Cancer Bats, Family Force 5
Quote by DiMeTiMe
+3.141592

Quote by imgooley
It was such a good suggestion you gave him pi?

yeah, he gave me pi.
Awkward Sex
Wildcat (Metal band mind you)
Armageddon Dildos
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Oceansize

i mean wtf? why combine a body of water with a measurement?
Quote by sargasm
I like to draw pictures of penises everywhere.

It makes me feel like a big man.

Proud owner of a fender deluxe player's strat - honey blonde/maple neck Here it is

Member of the Stratocaster Lovers Group
It's almost always agreed the worst band name in existence is "Archers of Loaf". Number two is usually Anal ****.
Quote by rebelmidget
I do believe you just used Blink 182 and hard rock in the same sentence. It would seem you're rather confused.
I have a quote in my signature! And it makes fun of blink-182! I'm cool now!

[Obligatory link to my band's MySpace]
Randy and the Rainbowz.

That might not count, that was the band we had in Rock Band for my friend's party once. We all wore no shirts, pink leather tight pants, and looked like child molesters. I was the drummer and put POOP as a tattoo, on my chest, had golden barbed wire bracelets, pink motorcycle gloves, an Axl Rose police hat with long wpure-white hair, a rapist moustache, and rose tinted avaiators. With reddish pink lipstick. Lest I forget the tattoo of a giant squid on my stomach, the tentacles touching both my guys nipples.

Everyone else was equally hilarious.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Eagles Of Death Metal. They don't even play Death Metal.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Quote by Doppelgänger
Butthole Surfers

this
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
This is totally off topic, but me and my buddy wanted to start a punk band called "the the studders" (or is it stutters, idk)
Tenacious D, I mean, why the hell is a D so important, or how the fuck can it be tencious?
The negro problem, The iguanas.... Btw have you ever heard of the iguanas?
ridiculous name + ridiculous music (they were a 60s band with Iggy pop playing drums and theyre terrible)
Heres more.
Bullet For My Valentine, :wumpscut:, Wow, Owls!, Oh No! Oh My!, This Bike Is A Pipe Bomb, KoRn, Kajagoogoo, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah....
Ridiculous. T_T
Quote by hazzmatazz
Tenacious D, I mean, why the hell is a D so important, or how the fuck can it be tencious?

This and the Eagles of Death Metal are annoying me, I can't tell if people are this stupid for not understanding or this stupid for making lame ass jokes.

EofDM came from a friend of Jesse and Josh trying to get Josh into death metal. He showed them this one band, and said that that band was not death metal, that they were like the Eagles of death metal because they were really light. Thus, they had a band.

The D came from a basketball coaches term for the tenacious defense his team had. Orit was an announcer's term for the guys team, I can't remember, but that's the gist of it.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
iwrestledabearonce
I thought I heard the door open, oh no,
I thought I heard the door open but
I only heard it close.
Quote by Whiskky
!!!

I mean, yeah, sounds fresh, but...

I am loosely associated to the singer of Chik Chik Chik, he's my cousin and her husband's friend. I saw him at their wedding. He pulled his gf's dress up in the parking lot.
Quote by Pauldapro
Quote by Chris_Parker
EofDM came from a friend of Jesse and Josh trying to get Josh into death metal. He showed them this one band, and said that that band was not death metal, that they were like the Eagles of death metal because they were really light. Thus, they had a band.

Still misleading.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Vulvathrone
Motorpenis
Gizmachi
Bullet for my Valentine
And Then There Were None
We Speak Texan
We Are the Romans
Woebegone Obscured
We Shot the Sheriff
Job For A Cowboy
Bowling For Soup
The one with the royal sceptre and gown

Quote by leaping badger
i like drag

Member of the "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join.
I have been in a couple bands since 1997 that had retarted names. I was in a band called sloth one time then we migrated to a band called Reaper, death and Grimmace (RDG) The stupidest one however was called TPG (trailer park gang).

Stupidest band name other than ones I have been in was Butthole surfers
"The true key to immortality is not the ability to live forever, but the ability to achieve things that will be remembered long after you are gone"
Bowling For Soup.

I mean, Wtf.
ΙΓΘΝζΑ
か゚つてへこ
Page 1 of 5