I think both of them are wrong. That guy shouldn't be sending letters to our troops and telling them what they're fighting for is a lie (not that I necessarily agree with the war), and at the same time Mike Reagan shouldn't be promoting killing them.
Quote by MyNameIsLame
I think both of them are wrong. That guy shouldn't be sending letters to our troops and telling them what they're fighting for is a lie (not that I necessarily agree with the war), and at the same time Mike Reagan shouldn't be promoting killing them.

+1
I agree with you whole heartedly, Dice shouldn't be sending letters like that to troops and Reagan shouldn't be inciting violence, they are both as bad as eachother.
that Michael Reagan sounds like a stupid peice of crap.
Just makes you want to kick his face in , Ive not yet come to a conclusion as to whether i beleive that 9/11 was pulled off by the US goverment , despite the amount of videos of watched regarding it. It does seem likely that it was , but if so , why have no countries media come out and publised it? , im sure not EVERY country is controlled by 1 group (or maybe they are).

But yeah , total peice of **** , somone should shoot him once in each limb.
" Nature has given us two ears, two eyes, and but one tongue-to the end that we should hear and see more than we speak. "
- Socrates

Winner of the John Lewis and Cambridgeshire Music young musician Award 2008
They are both assholes... seriously!
Proud member of the UG Hate Crew

Laguna Loire of the Final Fantasy Elites - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!