If you have played or own schecter what do you think? I like C-1 Classics and Hellraisers but what do you think?
love my schecters....not a fan of the classic on due to the colors not being that nice in person and the inlays...but the hellraiser is awesome...just need to change out the pickups to blackouts...or buy a blackjack...but either way...very good guitars....cant go wrong with them
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
Yeah my friends owns a Schecter. Can't remember which one but it sounds great! I'm not fond of the pick-ups but it's coz I don't really like coil overs. The c1 series is a very cool series indeed! I don't think buying one would be a mistake.
Quote by metalxcore
c1 classic is incredible dude. id take a classic over a hellraiser anyday

i just think they're ugly...but its personal preference...ugly or not, its a schecter, so u know its a good guitar
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
schecters are fooking awesome

my friend introduced me to them with his C1 with invaders. now he has an S1 anniversary o.0

i myself am waiting on my C1 blackjack atx FR which will arrive on monday

concerning you though, i'd say the classic is better for stuff that isnt smacking you in the face, cos the hellraiser has emg's in it
Actually i really like EMG's and i have played a hellraiser but i am wondering what kind of sound a classic pumps out.
The music store I usually go to mainly stocks Schecters and Ibanezs but I haven't gotten a chance to use them. I've heard (and read) that they're very good guitars, good value too. The only problem is how the guitar looks, but who cares? Looks should be the last thing you look for (in a guitar anyways ).
Quote by DCarney9116
Actually i really like EMG's and i have played a hellraiser but i am wondering what kind of sound a classic pumps out.

you will like them until u play blackouts...which are available in the schecter blackjack....i a/b'd them and blackouts have much less noise and a much fuller sound...emg's noisy and all mids....no lows or highs...im just suggesting u try them before making your decision.....****....alexi switched
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
I've played a Schecter 006 Extreme many times and they're awesome!

I prefer Schecter over Ibanez any day (especially when it comes to 7stringers)

Ibanez RG2228 Prestige
Schecter C7 Jeff Loomis FR (18volt mod)
Epiphone Gothic Explorer (with SD Blackouts)
Ibanez RG350M Yellow
Peavey C5 Tigerwood 5string bass
Randall RH150G3
Quote by TheBloodstained
I've played a Schecter 006 Extreme many times and they're awesome!

I prefer Schecter over Ibanez any day (especially when it comes to 7stringers)

Really? Odd considering there's a huge Ibanez thread going on. Seeing that this is a Schecter thread, what are some of the advantages of Schecter over Ibanez or just in general?
Quote by Firetech
Really? Odd considering there's a huge Ibanez thread going on. Seeing that this is a Schecter thread, what are some of the advantages of Schecter over Ibanez or just in general?

some of the major differences is the neck scale..... all 7string Schecter's has the 26.5inch scale neck instead of the usual 25.5..... and alot of Schecter's has EMG pickups which (correct me if I'm wrong) Ibanez don't seem to use.....

besides that I don't really know the difference..... I personally just like the Schecter's designs and the way they feel..... it's all about personal preferences I think

Ibanez RG2228 Prestige
Schecter C7 Jeff Loomis FR (18volt mod)
Epiphone Gothic Explorer (with SD Blackouts)
Ibanez RG350M Yellow
Peavey C5 Tigerwood 5string bass
Randall RH150G3
Quote by venom0014
i want a c-1 hellraiser

too much money tho

too bad ur not from my area.....lots of ppl are selling them for under 500....i got mine last october for $400 with case...and floyd rose...it was a steal
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
i got a shecter temepst custom for my grad present and i love it! it feels nice and has alot better tone than my old guitar which was a squier strat soo pretty much anythings better than that but i still love it. i might change the pick ups tho not that anythings wrong with the ones i have just cuz alot of people recomend it