Page 1 of 3
I only become strongly attracted to girls who happen to be already in steady relationships. And they always tell me they would date me, if they weren't in said relationships!

Its not fair I say!

The one I'm focused on right now is absolutely amazing, but she's taken. I'm not the kind of person who messes in other relationships, so I wouldn't do anything like that. I guess the best thing to do is not obsess over her, and just keep flirting with her and telling her sweet things? Hopefully that will go somewhere...hopefully....
Quote by Withateethuh
I only become strongly attracted to girls who happen to be already in steady relationships. And they always tell me they would date me, if they weren't in said relationships!

Its not fair I say!

The one I'm focused on right now is absolutely amazing, but she's taken. I'm not the kind of person who messes in other relationships, so I wouldn't do anything like that. I guess the best thing to do is not obsess over her, and just keep flirting with her and telling her sweet things? Hopefully that will go somewhere...hopefully....

Or you'll get your ass kicked
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
nobody cares.
Quote by freddaahh
I do think it is a rather suspect sound of metal dildos and horses.
Become a martial artist, THEN flirt with them so when you get attacked you can break the attacker's arm.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by Withateethuh
And they always tell me they would date me, if they weren't in said relationships!
The funny thing is you believe them.
Quote by Slaytanic6606
Become a martial artist, THEN flirt with them so when you get attacked you can break the attacker's arm.

THEN fap.
Quote by Slaytanic6606

Or the neck, so he dies instantly.

Then you can steal his girlfriend without him beeing there to kick your ass.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Quote by smb

Oh, BURNED.

CARPET BURNED!!

Also, relationship thread?
You must do what you feel is right. [/Obi Wan]

*Cough*
Quote by mmm_watcha_say
Rape

*Cough*
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Go for it. I don't see anything wrong with chasing after girls who are taken. If they leave their current partner for you, oh well. They should try not to be such horrible boyfriends next time.
:stickpoke
If you dont want to mess up their relationship.....get one of your friends to do it for you!

DUH!!!
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Quote by Banlieue
Go for it. I don't see anything wrong with chasing after girls who are taken. If they leave their current partner for you, oh well. They should try not to be such horrible boyfriends next time.

Holy ****!

A constructive answer!
i would use tail whip on the boyfriend to lower his defenses, then when you're with the girl, use mean look so she cannot escape.

should do the trick..
Quote by freddaahh
Find a girl who isn't taken...

There are quite a bit, actually.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by Guitarfreak777
Holy ****!!!!

YOU'RE IN THE PIT!!!!!

Hey buddy,
You know what you should quit?
Being a tit.
I'm sure TS is sick of it.

Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
This has always been my problem... Just talk to her, but don't hit on her. Especially if you're friends with the girls' boyfriend. Look for other girls, but if she ever breaks up with her boyfriend, then you are there. Don't yearn for a girl that's taken... You will be on a mental roller coaster.
Quote by BringMeTheCalm
Hey buddy,
Being a tit.

I got bit by a tick.
Quote by Withateethuh
Quote by smb
Quote by Withateethuh
And they always tell me they would date me, if they weren't in said relationships!
Eh.
It's true. You do believe them, and they don't mean it. They know if they wanted you they could have you. The simple fact is they don't.
Quote by BringMeTheCalm
Hey buddy,
Being a tit.

i love it when anyone says hey buddy.,
i immediately stick a redneck accent onto it.

on a serious note, TS should know better than to expect a serious answer here.
Quote by freddaahh
Quote by Withateethuh
I got bit by a tick.

Which doesn't rhyme with "it".
Throwing the whole thing off a bit.
Oh, shit.

I is poemz master.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by Lamby-92
i love it when anyone says hey buddy.,
i immediately stick a redneck accent onto it.

on a serious note, TS should know better than to expect a serious answer here.

I did. That's the point?
Quote by BringMeTheCalm
Which doesn't rhyme with "it".
Throwing the whole thing off a bit.
Oh, shit.

I is poemz master.

****. You're right. I feel dumb...
alcohol. if that doesn't work, chloroform. if that doesn't work, potassium chloride.
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
Quote by Withateethuh
****. You're right. I feel dumb...

That's fine. You had "bit" in there.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia

Do you folks like folk?
They act like they're interested. Its just that issue with the other guy being there first and the fear for some of exiting long term relationships.
Quote by Withateethuh
They act like they're interested. Its just that issue with the other guy being there first and the fear for some of exiting long term relationships.

If you really want her, get a friend to break them up.
Page 1 of 3