https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&f=14&page=1&pp=30&sort=lastpost&order=desc&daysprune=-1

Click that link and then try and access the thread "ATTN: Mods"
For me it gives me this message:

O-52-A-50-R, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

What's up with that?

NOTE: I don't know if the thread will appear fro you. If it doesn't go to the Site Feedback Forum and and go to the bottom (to where it says "Display Options") and then where it says From the: (Last Month) chage it to From the: (Beginning)
No, I'm getting that message too. Although, since we're not moderators, there's no need to view the thread anyway right?
i can guess that non cc, mods, etc. cannot view it.
apart from the obvious, no idea.
^In that link maybe the account was deleted. Very rare but it has happened.

On the main thread topic: it was moved in to a secret forum, so: "your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page" is the reason you can't read it. Same reason ctb can't see it on his threads started page.

I guess the reason it's the only thread left on the main site feedback page is because it's a redirect and it's from nearly three years ago - before SF was turned in to sub forums.
Quote by Burpin'Worm
^In that link maybe the account was deleted. Very rare but it has happened.

On the main thread topic: it was moved in to a secret forum, so: "your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page" is the reason you can't read it. Same reason ctb can't see it on his threads started page.

I guess the reason it's the only thread left on the main site feedback page is because it's a redirect and it's from nearly three years ago - before SF was turned in to sub forums.

Cool, thanks! (We have secret forums?)
Quote by O-52-A-50-R

Yup. You don't want to know what goes on in there.

The mods talk about stuff
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Quote by O-52-A-50-R

Shhh! They're a secret.
that thread has so many oldschool staff members posting in it lol. yeah it's been moved but the re-direct remained. just ignore it
from daylight...
...into darkness