First of,this does not belong to any thread since I'm writing this as a story...HALF DRUNK...in english as my secong languafe...so typos...and things like that...disreguard

'twas going to be a wonderful day!First I didn't flunk the grade,and i should have had 7 negative marks(3=flunking the grade)but i managed to have two!

Then i got drunk,overslept the first half of Croatia-Turkey,we scored a goal,i lifted a friend of mine who is 193 cm tall(about 6.0 feet) and I'm 173...then the bloody turks scored a goal,and i was so pissed!...Croatia is out of the championship...

and the f*cking fortune teller said that we would fail in the quarterfinals

she did that
said that britney was not addicted,but a psycho
said that amy winehouse was going to get a fatal disease
said that Croatia will be on the verge of discovering anti-cancer drug

SHE FU*KING GUESSED(OR KNEW) EVERYTHING

and i drunkly blew pretty much all the chances i had with the most perfect girl ever

WELL THIS SUCKS!

p.s.-I still of course love Croatia(but did it have to be the turks) and I'm not emo so I'm not depressed,just pissed
Hodam,a stojim...
Last edited by Azrael_031 at Jun 20, 2008,
Wow...nothing in that wall of text was really related at all.

EDIT: This would be a perfect time for the pear.
Last edited by mmm_watcha_say at Jun 20, 2008,
Crazy Croatians...
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Bastards!!!
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Quote by mmm_watcha_say

Yeah...try writing after puking your guts and soul out for 5 fekking times
Hodam,a stojim...
Quote by mmm_watcha_say

uh...

okay...

you're drunk and puking out your soul?

go have yourself a nice fap and feel better...
Hey your from Croatia my girlfriend of 2 years is from Croatia. We were actual going to croatia next summer i already had my passport and everything than the bitch left me so now i HATE CROATIANS. how was my story? its true btw. lol
"Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it." ~Henry David Thoreau
Quote by pearlJam_31490
Hey your from Croatia my girlfriend of 2 years is from Croatia. We were actual going to croatia next summer i already had my passport and everything than the bitch left me so now i HATE CROATIANS. how was my story? its true btw. lol

it was stupifying...I'm not sober and I can tell you that you can't hate a nation because just one girl broke up with you...

if you can't figure that out sober...man she was right!

EDIT:and it's you're...so that's a double fail...man a half drunk Croatian guy teaching you English grammar...you really sunk low!
Hodam,a stojim...
i wish i could post the pear....
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
I was joking about hating your nation and i broke up with her cause she ****ed me over but its a long story. Croatian seems like a cool country though and its beautiful. Ja Volium Hrvatska!
"Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it." ~Henry David Thoreau
If Germany loses, I will make a post like that too
Proud member of the UG Hate Crew

Laguna Loire of the Final Fantasy Elites - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
You obviously have aids.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

I find it hilarious that drunk people ALWAYS seem to find their way to the pit to make completely random threads

to you TS!

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by Azrael_031
it was stupifying...I'm not sober and I can tell you that you can't hate a nation because just one girl broke up with you...

if you can't figure that out sober...man she was right!

EDIT:and it's you're...so that's a double fail...man a half drunk Croatian guy teaching you English grammar...you really sunk low!

Whilst your first post was incoherent and a little stupid, this one was brilliant.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by pearlJam_31490
I was joking about hating your nation and i broke up with her cause she ****ed me over but its a long story. Croatian seems like a cool country though and its beautiful. Ja Volium Hrvatska!

It's actually "Ja volim Hrvatsku"...but yeah cool dude!
Hodam,a stojim...
Quote by Azrael_031
It's actually "Ja volim Hrvatsku"...but yeah cool dude!

Jebi Se! atleast i tried it shows i care lol
Quote by pearlJam_31490
Jebi Se! atleast i tried it shows i care lol

you know that i have the advantage of me knowing your language without you knowing mine,so hell yeah i could line up mean swears...but i won't

and yeah Croatia is beautiful...though the forms of beautiful vary...you have beautiful from women,plains,mountains to the Adriatic sea

you're welcome to spend the summer here anytime!
Hodam,a stojim...