http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Musicians-Gear-PBR6-6Pack-Pedalboard?sku=158336

Is it worth it? How's their quality? And will using a power supply make the pedals noisy?
And before you ask, yes, I do have more then just the 2 pedals in my sig.

Any input is appreciated!
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
Batteries normally cause more noise (especially when they are wearing out) than does a power supply. One thing to consider, use a seperate power supply for effect in loop and effects in front of amp. Not doing so can cause Hum and Noise.

I really don't know much about that pedal board, but it is cheap! Hopefully does not fall apart on ya...IDK? You may want to consider getting a 1Spot power supply package that costs arounf 35 bucks and powers most 9v pedals (I don't think it handles 18v??) And then just get a nice laptop bag...looks like about the same thing.

Good Luck!
Where can you get those power supplies?
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
musicians gear mic stands are pretty cheaply made, i know that. so i would expect anything great with a pedal board. however, the mic stands get the job done. so im sure your pedals will have power and will be held by a board. theres not really alot more to ask for i guess, if your spending $70.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
I've got one just like that. Funny thing is, I got one off ebay for 30$ from some guy who was making them and selling them out of his home. Maybe he's making them and selling them for Musicians Gear now? Anyway, it 's a solid board and it's held up well. I like it.
Okay, thanks for the input guys!
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
Quote by cutslikedrugsx
I've got one just like that. Funny thing is, I got one off ebay for 30$ from some guy who was making them and selling them out of his home. Maybe he's making them and selling them for Musicians Gear now? Anyway, it 's a solid board and it's held up well. I like it.

no.
no.
no.
no.

Batteries are less noisy dude.
Even when dying. The sound quality goes down when batteries are dying. Crappy power supplies is what makes noise that everyone complains about. You've probably never even heard it in your life.
And i seriously doubt some guy making pedalboards on ebay now makes them for "musicians gear" Judging by the price, vietnamese child labor probably makes them.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer