So I was just reading through the thread about this dude named Christian getting a death threat and I put myself in my fantasy dream world and this was happening to me, suddenly the attacker pulled out a gun because I was talking back to him. I was dodging all of his shots rolling around trying to escape. Then I wondered, is it really like that? Do you always miss like in movies where they're trying to shoot someone and it takes the whole movie before they hit them? Honest question, I've never shot a handgun. Godbless brahs.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
depending on the type of pistol, experince and all that stuff. but. if its a life and death situation. your probably gonna **** ur pants and freak out. i have a .22 ruger Mark @ and i can drive nails with it. but if i was shooting trying to defend myself, maybe not so much. i can shoot real good with just about any gun. but then again. life and death, adrenaline, pants...... it would probably take a few rounds before you hit the guy. ooh and when you get shot, you dont get up and fight for another hour. when you get shot, depending on where it is, your gonna go down for the count. shoulder, thigh, foot, chest. yea. you dont get up after a shot in those places.
Member of the Nick Grundy group

Creator of The American Bass Fishing Group <join it if you like to fish
Last edited by u.s.m.c.to-be at Jun 20, 2008,
If they're far enough away, shooting with 1 hand, and aren't holding the gun so they can see down the sight then the answer is yes, it is that hard. If you ever watch CSI Miami, watch how David Caruso holds his pistol when aiming it at somebody, then he would be able to hit them after a couple shots if they were rolling around and such.
Quote by Gunpowder
C'mon, man. We're just kidding. We all know that drummers are important.

After all, without drummers, who would bag my groceries?

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
a running target is hard to hit with any gun. it takes a lot of practice. especially when im whitetail deer hunting with a .12 gauge shot gun. the deer can run faster than you think. although humans are slow?
you cant dodge bullets
Lets make a toast...To women's underwear its not the best thing in the world but its next to it...
depends how far away the target is really, and what gun you are using. Long distance with a pistol would be fairly difficult to hime someone, with a gun with a decent sight/scope on it - fairly straighforward. 4inches away from the target would be a piece of piss!

EDIT: what the f**k is "hime" supposed to mean, pretty sure that was supposed to be hit.
Quote by studioworks700s
you cant dodge bullets

chuck norris can
Member of the Nick Grundy group

Creator of The American Bass Fishing Group <join it if you like to fish
Quote by studioworks700s
you cant dodge bullets

Just as well that that isn't the question then isn't it.

I imagine it COULD be if you were thinking that rationally at the time TS.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
if their close to you like in your face and they pull out a gun....good chance hes gonna shoot the **** outta u
Within speaking distance of a car, I'd say it wouldn't be very difficult at all to shoot someone rolling around on the ground. That is, of course, using two hands. One-handed pistol = very impractical.
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
Quote by deckerbastard69
if their close to you like in your face and they pull out a gun....good chance hes gonna shoot the **** outta u

Words of wisdom.
Someone's been watching the Matrix...

As well as doing too much LSD... While I'm on the topic of LSD, I had a friend of mine saying he wants to do LSD and then fight people so it would be in slow motion... would this be possible?
Quote by clincher09
How dare you mention my name.

...... what!?!?
Quote by Gunpowder

(\__/)
Quote by Waff
While I'm on the topic of LSD, I had a friend of mine saying he wants to do LSD and then fight people so it would be in slow motion... would this be possible?

possibly, but if its in slow motion to him then its in normal motion to the other guy, so chances are he'll get the **** kicked outta him.
Quote by Gunpowder

(\__/)