ok we all know about getting around pr0n block and such with proxy servers. but my question is... is there anyway around ADMINISTRATOR blocks? for example...on my schools network, the teachers all share one administrator accound with which they blocks things that are actaully on the computers themesleves (such as media players and if you download Opera ((or anything else)) it wont let you open the .exe files).
i've figured out how to hack onto the admin. account of the actual computers and change those settings..but i cant get onto the main admin. account thats on the network.

any advice?

thanks
UG's HIPPIE
considering you're still in school I'm doubtful you actually "hacked" the computer so quit thinking your so 31337.
Quote by archerkoala
considering you're still in school I'm doubtful you actually "hacked" the computer so quit thinking your so 31337.

your right... you know since im only 16, theres NO way that i could go into MSDOS and figure out each individual PW for the laptops.... and theres NO WAY (you know...since im only 16) that i could change those passwords....

im not trying to be all "31337" as you put it....

your right maybe "hack" is the wrong word here.... the thing is.... it was shorter than writing all the previous paragraph out in the firstplace....

now can anyone answer my original question please?
thanks
UG's HIPPIE
That doesn't really make sense.... most hackers are high school/college students. Some of the most damaging notorious hackers have been teenagers.
There's no way I can think of because the users aren't logging onto the computer, they're logging on through the network, so all the user info is stored on one computer that's probably in the techie office.

Do what I did, complain to a teacher that the computer isn't working, get the teacher to try the computer by logging onto it, and take note of their password as they type!
I could explain it to you but I'm too lazy to type it out. Google it . dos commands might help if you don't really know what your doing or your schools security is too good to run other programs. hacking it also depends on what type of security your school is using. And BTW you didn't hack the computer because the administrator account doesn't need a password. Plus its really not worth it. Being banned from school computers is not fun at all, and dos hacking takes way to long to any good.
sigs are dumb...
Last edited by yobird42 at Jun 20, 2008,
Quote by filthandfury
There's no way I can think of because the users aren't logging onto the computer, they're logging on through the network, so all the user info is stored on one computer that's probably in the techie office.

Do what I did, complain to a teacher that the computer isn't working, get the teacher to try the computer by logging onto it, and take note of their password as they type!

I'm not exactly sure on your situation, but this guy is right, in that getting a password is the easiest thing, if that is what you need.

Yeah, or bring a gun...
i cant get the password... not too hard... and the server computer (that one guy was talking about) is located in this little tiny room in the english room... so i dont really have access to that....

so im screwed basically? they've taken it too far... like they block everything (they made it so you cant "safely remove hardware" anymore... and **** like that
UG's HIPPIE
Quote by ~G{}{}BER~
i cant get the password... not too hard... and the server computer (that one guy was talking about) is located in this little tiny room in the english room... so i dont really have access to that....

so im screwed basically? they've taken it too far... like they block everything (they made it so you cant "safely remove hardware" anymore... and **** like that

Wow. Is your school staff trained by Nazis or something?
sigs are dumb...