But im in need of a good medium sized pedalboard. any good ones? im terrible at making things, so unless someone has a good tutorial, making one is probably out of the question.
↓↑ MISDIRECT ↑↓

The (Rather Basic) Rig:
- 1982 Marshall JCM 800 2204 (Feels good, man)
- 1960 Marshall AV Cab (Vintage 30s, Feels good, man)
- A shitty MIM strat
- Fulltone OCD (Jizztastic)
- Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Here is what I did and maybe it will work for you: I went to Home Depot and went to the shelving section. They have a variety of sizes and colors available. I chose a 12 X 24 shelf. I believe it cost six dollars. Then I went to the section where they keep the handles for the cabinets and picked out two black handles. i think they were .80 cents a piece. I then went to the section where they keep the little rubber bumpers that go behind doors and picked up two of those. I left home depot and then went to a local sewing and fabric store called Joann's crafts. i picked up one yard of black felt fabric and a can of spray adhesive. Total 8.00.

Next I went home and sprayed the shelf with spray adhesive and draped the felt on it. I screwed the handles to either side of the board and then flipped it over and screwed the rubber bumper to the bottom to lift one side and have it sit at an angle. There instant pedal board.

I take regular self adhesive velcro and put it on the bottom of my pedals and use a one spot. Total cost about 20.00 and total time to put it all together about 20 minutes. I will upload a picture of it to my profile so you can see it. It was so easy I kicked myself for not doing it sooner.
I put a picture up but it is not the greatest but you can get the idea
k guys thanks for the help i appreciate it.
↓↑ MISDIRECT ↑↓

The (Rather Basic) Rig:
- 1982 Marshall JCM 800 2204 (Feels good, man)
- 1960 Marshall AV Cab (Vintage 30s, Feels good, man)
- A shitty MIM strat
- Fulltone OCD (Jizztastic)
- Dunlop Classic Crybaby
just wondering why is everyone so quick to build these things?
i mean not kicking um but i got one for 40 bucks and it works great
http://cgi.ebay.com/Guitar-Pedalboard-Ships-Fed-Ex-Today_W0QQitemZ120274174199QQihZ002QQcategoryZ41412QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
works best for me
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
SKB makes a 250 buck pedalboard that's really highly rated, so I'd go with that.
Acdclandon I decided to build mine because I could not find the size I wanted within my cheap ass budget. I think there is also that certain amount of satisfaction when you build your own stuff and it works. Be it a guitar, amp mod or whatever, it feels good to make it yourself. I am by no means putting anyone down for buying something this is just what worked for me.