I have been playing guitar for about a year and I am starting to get intrested into some wah pedals. I was wondering which ones would be able to get me a tone close to the one in Gravedancer by Velvet Revolver?
slash uses a rack mount crybaby, so i guess the cheap alternative would be the dunlop 535q (soon hope to own one myself)
Quote by funkymonkz
you could get the signature slash crybaby if your looking for his sound

What other songs does he even use a wah in? Thats the only one I can acctually think of....
don't get the slash wah, not worth it. Make note slash doesn't even use it.