i can play the rest of the song cuz i learned it off of youtube, and i have the whole song ddown cept for the solo. i can play the intro to the solo, but everything else is really confuzing. anyone know a great one that's right?
up to what part do you have so far? ill tab out the part you want, but i dont feel like wasting a lot of time tabbing out the whole thing if you only need some of it. my band plays this song and i can promise you i play it right.
where he does that squiggly type thing then goes into the solo. And i need that and the ENTIRE SOLO and thats it.
i have up tothe intro before the solo where he does the squiggly thing- i can't do that part; along with the solo too.
Sorry I don't know, but if you keep posting like that, someone's gonna report you.

Tried Fretplay or Tabs911?
\¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿??????????/

Please use the edit button in the future rather than quadruple posting.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
I tried fretplay and 911 tabs, and all of the solos really suck. It would be awesome if TDOPZ could make the solo to Stricken tab for me.