ok people im just sending out my sadness for not being able to play. lmao i broke a string and dont have another, i cant get one for 2 days and i think i may actually die without guitar for 2 days. WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!?! hahaha just wondering if anyone else has felt this pain
buy 3-4 packs of strings at a time? i have 3 sets of elixir 10s, and 3 Elixir High C bass strings at all times for this reason
Quote by wretchedspawn
WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!?!

Don't hold down shift, press cap's lock.
Learn where all the notes are on your fretboard, and it really won't be too much of a problem.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
That happened to me too, just get over it really, I had to go about a week or two before I got a chance to get more.
Same feeling different situation though. I broke me guitar string when I was tuning and guess what I broke the 1st string and the jam session was in 2 days. I use 10 gauge strings but I had none lying around So I had to place the 1st string with a 11 gauge.. God it emphasized my "B" string so much...It sucked...Just play stuff that doesn't have to do with that string....
Quote by BGSM
Don't hold down shift, press cap's lock.

your a douche i did push caps. not so smart now are we?
it'll take weeks before they flush another guitar string down.
Gamertag: Thugzbunny6
add me and say you are from the pit
Quote by wretchedspawn

you must know about cruise control
Gamertag: Thugzbunny6
add me and say you are from the pit
Quote by wretchedspawn

Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Hmm... You could just play without the string. You might learn somethin!
Ibanez SZ520QM - Transparent Red
-Seymour Duncan '59 in the bridge/Coil-Tapped Pearly Gates in the neck
Synsonics Strat Copy with Hotrails Pickup in the bridge
Vox AC15cc Tube Amp
Vox V847 Wah
Digitech JamMan Looper
Cusack Screamer OD Pedal
Seriously, man. If you learn where all the notes are on your fretboard, you can still play without that string. Though, it'll be a little strange at first.
Quote by vintage x metal

when this has happened to me i keep playing its just one string and you could get the same notes on the string above it if you really needed to
Quote by Psychaberration
+1

I give you one for giving one. So, +1.
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
Keith Richards plays a 5 string telecaster. (Basically a regular telecaster without the Low E)
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
you think thats bad? i broke 2 strings, and i got a new pack of strings, but i cant replace them cause i need a ****in allen wrench for the ****in floyd rose that i never even use.
This is why you keep extras.

And why the **** would you laugh and then put the angry smiley at the end? Your sentences were just ****ing confusing to read......

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

A couple days ago I broke my bass drum head so yeah I guess I kind of know how you feel. Oh well, I got a new one yesterday. But it wasn't cheap
Quote by Metallicaxp
why would you buy hollister? Wal-mart FTW!
Quote by life_777
Same feeling different situation though. I broke me guitar string when I was tuning and guess what I broke the 1st string and the jam session was in 2 days. I use 10 gauge strings but I had none lying around So I had to place the 1st string with a 11 gauge.. God it emphasized my "B" string so much...It sucked...Just play stuff that doesn't have to do with that string....

I have an unwound .18 for my D string...
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Quote by wretchedspawn
WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!?!

Fap?
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

Quote by Fire^it^up
it'll take weeks before they flush another guitar string down.

futurama ftw
Quote by pinkhaze29
Stupid threads are stupid.

Dude.........I ****ing love your avatar.......

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Instead of using normal guitar string, use human hair. From your back.
-VOTE HERE-
[x ] ROOSEVELT

[x ] WILSON