I am totally confused. He bought it out of the blue. Seriously, his car before this was a Ford Contour or whatever the hell you call them. He is rich, but just doesn't care about luxury, or anything else. Very, very simple life needs. I was home alone today and in the afternoon the door bell rang I answered it and WTF?? It was on the driveway. I don't know why I feel the need to tell you guys this. Probably 50% amazement, and 50% gay internet bragging. But I also have a serious question. He asked me how to work the satellite nav, and I have no idea. Anyone know how or where I can find a manual?

EDIT: Is this a second old life crisis?
Be cool.
Just look for an address button....insert the address and hit guidance. They are pretty easy to use. What is it a DB9?
Quote by M Power
Just look for an address button....insert the address and hit guidance. They are pretty easy to use. What is it a DB9?

I am pretty sure its the basic DB9.
Be cool.
Quote by mattvl
Pics...lots of them.

Meh, either you believe me or you don't. Doesn't make a difference to me.
Be cool.
Do you have pics? Aston Martins are beautiful cars, I believe you I'd just like to see it.
Quote by thedude051
Meh, either you believe me or you don't. Doesn't make a difference to me.

no, we don't care if it's true. we just wanna see pics of a DB9. i love them.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Quote by P-Bass Pirate
no, we don't care if it's true. we just wanna see pics of a DB9. i love them.

*drools*
I'll see if I can get pics. Thank god he got the flappy paddle gearbox (its what Jeremy Clarkson from Top Gear calls them) because he can't drive stick, and can barely even use the paddles. We just elft it in Auto mode when we were driving. As far as picking up chicks, I don't think the Aston would help me at all *very very sad face*.
Be cool.
Quote by slipmaggot93
steal it, pick up chicks, rape them.

and the GPS are self explanitory,

no dude you don't wanna get stains on the seats, you rape them in a van
My favorite band is Tool.

Quote by dio_dude
despite the funny name, unknownpunkrock is the coolest 08'er.

Ibanez GRG
Vox AD30VT
Randall RG50TC
Takamine C128
Dano Wah
Yamaha S90
Quote by thedude051
I'll see if I can get pics. Thank god he got the flappy paddle gearbox (its what Jeremy Clarkson from Top Gear calls them) because he can't drive stick, and can barely even use the paddles. We just elft it in Auto mode when we were driving. As far as picking up chicks, I don't think the Aston would help me at all *very very sad face*.

Well, as long as it gets your old man's old man some pussy, it's allllll good!!!
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
This is just a picture from Google obviously, but this is the exact colour and wheels. I'll see if I can some real pics up.

Be cool.