So I've been searching the internet for some clerical office type work. The job market sucks and I'm willing to take any admin/clerical job that pays enough.

Today I came across a classified for some basic clerical work for a place very close to me. They want someone to answer phones, do some typing and stuff on Excel. After a little investigation I found out they may very well be scientologists. I don't know much about scientology or even give a **** and I'm not considering the job all that much. But part of me is interested. Should I apply?
You'll get to meet Tom Cruise.
With a name like Yakult, it has to be good. Vote Yakult.

Member #11 of the "...Still Waiting for the Zombie
Holocaust" club. PM Smokey Amp

Roland Deschain of UG's Heroes and Villains Clubs.
No. They'll eat your soul.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
If it's working for a business who's owners may be scientologists, then it's not a big deal. It it's a scientology company, then avoid like the plague.
Yes, and rape them if they want to convert you.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Yes, go for it, like an undercover agent. We can finally have solid proof Scientologists are crooks!
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
No, but what you HAVE to do is get an interview and show up wearing a Xenu/alien costume. Have a hidden camera somewhere on your person as well.
No, they'll steal your money, and kill you.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
if its like a scientology 'church' stay the **** away, you dont want to deal with all that ****, you just dont. if its just that some of the people happen to be scientologists, than thats okay.
"To me it seems pretty straightforward. There are two opinions one can have about freedom of speech, you're for it or against it." - Tom Morello

Shackled Our Minds When You're Bent on the Cross... When Ignorance Reigns, Life is Lost
Do it, and answer the phones by saying "Welcome to the Church of Scientology hotline, Tom Cruise speaking. How may I help your thetans today?"
kill all humans
say you belong to a different sect of scientology, and they'll be like "WTF!"
Gamertag: Thugzbunny6
add me and say you are from the pit
Do scientologists actually pay their employees or do they take your salary and contribute it towards your "enlightenment" and feed you on lima beans?
I'm not sure whether to recommend you go in there undercover and find out what goes on, or run like hell and never look back. On one hand, it may end up that no one ever sees you again. On the other, we don't get to find out anything interesting. Meh, acceptable losses. Go for it.
Quote by J_J

stupid ppl (they're like slinkies, not good for much, but they make you smile when pushed down the stairs)

Quote by Meths

Holy non-gender specific pronoun Batman!

Quote by freakypop

you dont rly play guitar if you dont shred