Page 1 of 2
Alright, I've been stuck at home for two weeks with nowhere to go.....and this last week my cousin has been over due to issues on his side of the family. Well during this time....I've heard knocks on my window....but there was no one there, I've seen things moving outside my house, INSIDE my house, and I've heard voices. I'm freaking out bad right now.....I just shouted at my family because of these things, I cracked and insulted the hell out of my sister, my mom, and my brother, and now I feel horrible.

I really have no idea of what to do.....I wont be able to go anywhere anytime soon, and this is driving me insane.......help, please.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

well, coming to the Pit for psychological help is always good.

ya know what answer you're gonna probably get?

rape.

but seriously... you may need to have yourself checked out, or at least explain to your family why you've been acting strangely.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
^+1

Its rape.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Lay off the acid, man.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Don't worry, i suspect that the phenomenoms you experience are more afriad of you than you are of them.

OH HOLY CRAP IVE NEVER MADE SUCH A SMART SENTENCE BEFORE
Yep, now the Pit is a Psychiatrist. Great.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by black-sabbath
Lay off the acid, man.

I dont do drugs....or else I would take your advice immediately.

Seriously guys....I'm freaking out........and I have no idea what do to calm down......

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Go outside?
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
Just relax, there probably nothing. Im like that all the time and look what happened to me ; D
To the guy who said to explain it to my parents.

I did.....but you know what they told me? Go to a friends house. Which made the realization that I couldnt hit me again and I flipped.

I cant go outside either.....my parents arent letting me because of some stupid psychotic family members on my cousin's side of the family that were following him.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

But the big question.. Are you sure you experience these things or is it just in your head`?
That's the problem.....they look real, sound real, and I'm the only one who sees them.....so it must be in my head, but I really dont know.......come on guys, one of you guys has to know what to do, I know some of you are helpful.

Help a fellow UGer out.

/play on sympathy

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Its a normal phenomenon that your brain believes things are different if youve been stuck inside long enough. hey youre not alone
Sounds like you're stressed out because of your cousin's situation and probably deprived of sleep.

When I get stressed I

Go running
try to get more sleep
Start drinking water instead of other liquids (beer, soda)
na your not going crazy

when u think u can stretch your penis around yourself like a belt
or if u think u can shoot cum from your finger tips, then your going crazy
Is this not called cabin fever?
I think the only solution is going outside.. You can't even go chill on your own lawn for a bit?
what the hell are yous seeing?

^ make that a bread knife...
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Buckethead's probably just pissing with you.

Use feathered pillows, waste seeds, and chew gum as much as you can.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by deckerbastard69
na your not going crazy

i think this deserved to be sigged.
Quote by x0rsist
what the hell are yous seeing?

^ make that a bread knife...

People......but not normal people.....****ing deformed people that rush at me.....it scares the **** out of me.......

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic
People......but not normal people.....****ing deformed people that rush at me.....it scares the **** out of me.......

someone's been playing too much halo...

anyway, put some tunes on man!
Schizophrenia?

Quote by deckerbastard69
na your not going crazy

I think I'm going to die.
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

Quote by Superstrat101
someone's been playing too much halo...

anyway, put some tunes on man!

I dont play Halo...I dont really like it.......I'm listening to music right now....it's not helping...

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by Ergin
Don't worry, i suspect that the phenomenoms you experience are more afriad of you than you are of them.

OH HOLY CRAP IVE NEVER MADE SUCH A SMART SENTENCE BEFORE

That's the most intelligent sentence you've ever come up with?

Kill yourself

And man, this stuff is all in your head. They all probably have rational explanations, and you're just a little to stressed out to see the rational truth
I know I'm stressed, but these hallucinations are killing me.... I need to see my friends before I go crazy.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic
That's the problem.....they look real, sound real, and I'm the only one who sees them.....so it must be in my head, but I really dont know.......come on guys, one of you guys has to know what to do, I know some of you are helpful.

Help a fellow UGer out.

/play on sympathy

youll be surprised what youre supposed to see and if a majority of this is from your periphereal vision, dont worry about it
our brains just mess up sometimes, but once you go out with some friends, it should clear up
Quote by digimon go!
youll be surprised what youre supposed to see and if a majority of this is from your periphereal vision, dont worry about it
our brains just mess up sometimes, but once you go out with some friends, it should clear up

The funny thing is........they're not from my peripheral. They're right ****ing in front of me, not off to the side.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by deckerbastard69
Fap!!

+1
Set Up

Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Fender Princeton Chorus Amp
Fender Acoustic 12 String
Samick Acoustic 6 String
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Look out behind you!

Nah I'm just joshin' ya. I suggest you take a couple Advils and get a good night's sleep.
Quote by dannay
Look out behind you!

Nah I'm just joshin' ya. I suggest you take a whole bottle of Advil and get a good passed out sleep.

Fixed
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Quote by xFeatherx
Schizophrenia?

Guess again. If he had never had hallucinations before this was probaly brought on by a form of extreme stress\dispair resulting in seeing other lifeforms. What exactly do you see and have you ever seen things like this before?
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Quote by valennic
The funny thing is........they're not from my peripheral. They're right ****ing in front of me, not off to the side.

just say to yourself "this isnt permanent, im just in a rough time right now"(i was started to get extremely paranoid and started thinking i was seeing things around exams once, but it was just because of the stress that comes with studying and i was fine once it was all over, i was also able to look back and rationalize alot of the "hallucinations") and slowly try to talk yourself out of this paranoid state of mind youre in, the indoors seclusion thing cant be helping though
something that might help is realize it's in your head and like, just become fed up with it
like if you hallucinate just try to be like "okay, wow, this is getting ****ing old" and kinda like desensitize yourself to your own hallucinations
Last edited by digimon go! at Jun 21, 2008,
Quote by DefectedFromGod
Guess again. If he had never had hallucinations before this was probaly brought on by a form of extreme stress\dispair resulting in seeing other lifeforms. What exactly do you see and have you ever seen things like this before?

I see half decayed people just rushing at me out of nowhere. It only happens when there's no one around me though, which makes it hard to explain.

Quote by digimon go!
just say to yourself "this isnt permanent, im just in a rough time right now"(i was started to get extremely paranoid and started thinking i was seeing things around exams once, but it was just because of the stress that comes with studying and i was fine once it was all over, i was also able to look back and rationalize alot of the "hallucinations") and slowly try to talk yourself out of this paranoid state of mind youre in, the indoors seclusion thing cant be helping though

I tried to, it gets increasingly worse the more I sit in my room.......even the guitar doesnt help anymore...........

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic
I see half decayed people just rushing at me out of nowhere. It only happens when there's no one around me though, which makes it hard to explain.

I tried to, it gets increasingly worse the more I sit in my room.......even the guitar doesnt help anymore...........

then talk with your family, just say that youre feeling really ****ty and feel yourself psychologically breaking down and need to go outside for a little bit
Quote by valennic

The decayed people are probaly things your mind represent as beings that you are so desperate for people that your mind generates to keep you company. Honestly try getting outside at least and see if that helps. I'm sure they won't mind if you went swimming at a public pool or something.
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Page 1 of 2