I just got a good job so I will have a about $600 to spend from a paycheck. I am not looking to get a new guitar or amp, but to rather fine tune what I have right now. Here are some upgrades I am looking to make:

Korg Pitchblack..............$89.99

Lava ELC 15' Cable..............$58.95
Lava ELC 15' Cable w/ Neutrik Silent Plug..............$58.95 + $7.50
Lava ELC Patch Cable..............$18.95
Lava ELC Patch Cable..............$18.95
Shipping..............$9.30

Keeley TS9 Mod Plus..............$159
+ True Bypass..............$55

SED Winged Cs..............$49.95

Weber 12" Ceramic California..............$99.99

but the problem is that I just don't know if it will be worth the $600 or so to actually buy the upgrades. I know that my tone (I am a tone freak) will sound much better but also it seems kind of pointless to spend so much when all of this is just accessories and such. What do you guys think? I probably will end up buying this stuff but I need some advice on whether or not these upgrades are worth it from people that have owned these products or made similar decisions. thanks
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

the cables wouldn't be worth it IMO. my $20 18' cable is perfect and has lasted well over a year with constant use and is still working like it's brand new!

the tubescreamer looks worth it but i don't know what the other things are.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
Upgrades are best bought a little at a time IMO, sure you don't get as drastic of a change, but you don't have the financial dilemma you're in either. Why not the keeley mod and and speaker one paycheck, and upgrade all your cables with another, etc. Take it slow, and see if your upgrade needs change depending on what you already have/how satisfied you are.
Yeah stick just with the TS9, or seriously dude just get a TS808 reissue if your planning to spend 150 anyway. True bypass isn't worth it for $55 it makes a difference but does not necessarily improve the signal path. Get the SED tubes if you need them, the cables maybe if you have really ****ty cables, the Weber is probably a waste, and the korg is overpriced for a chromatic tuner. If your looking for a good stage tuner go for fender's model for only $29. Save your paycheck for other stuff dude.
1990 Gibson LP Studio
2007 American Deluxe Stratocaster
2006 Taylor 510-ce
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Bass
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
why not invest in custom wound pups ? only if ur not completely satisfied w/ the ones you have now of course. sperzel locking tuners would be a nice upgrade as well as a bone nut if the one you have isn't. that'll really help your tuning stability as well as fine tune your guitar's sound.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
well the reason that I chose such expensive cables is simply because they have a lifetime warranty, they are much more durable and won't coil and tangle, and I have personally felt a difference in my tone and amp was quieter. Basically, I don't have to get another new cable for years.

Also, I NEED a good tuner. If anyone can recommend a tuner that is better for less than $100 and has true bypass I would like to know.
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic