Page 1 of 5
This is either the biggest prank or I'm going to end up dead...

Basically the guy I had the argument with in my last thread is now threatening to do some seriously ****ed-up crap.

We had a final meeting so I could get some stuff off him and he basically threatened me that he had some friends in high places and that he could phone someone and make sure that I would get kicked out of university, arrested and also thrown out of my rented apartment by the landlord.

He threatened among other things that:

He would have people attack/mug me on the way back from band practice, and steal my bass.
He would have people break into the flat and STEAL my music equipment, including all my worship books and ALL my basses.
That people would break into the flat and falsely plant drugs in my room and he would then tell the police, earning me a criminal record and a prison sentence if I was found guilty.

I know some of the people he knows and I know this guy is capable of a lot. I'm actually scared for my life....
The internet is pretty serious, afterall.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
This is either the biggest prank or I'm going to end up dead...

Basically the guy I had the argument with in my last thread is now threatening to do some seriously ****ed-up crap.

We had a final meeting so I could get some stuff off him and he basically threatened me that he had some friends in high places and that he could phone someone and make sure that I would get kicked out of university, arrested and also thrown out of my rented apartment by the landlord.

He threatened among other things that:

He would have people attack/mug me on the way back from band practice, and steal my bass.
He would have people break into the flat and STEAL my music equipment, including all my worship books and ALL my basses.
That people would break into the flat and falsely plant drugs in my room and he would then tell the police, earning me a criminal record and a prison sentence if I was found guilty.

I know some of the people he knows and I know this guy is capable of a lot. I'm actually scared for my life....

He's dumb. University has no rights to kick you out like that. You should call the police.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
i think u should go kick the **** outta the guy and tell him that if he ever threatens u again u'll kill him.
Quote by RPGoof
Heavy metal indicates you are using meth, LSD, ecstasy or cocaine.
He's full of ****.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
Go to the authorities if he's threatening you and get a restraining order. Stop being such a Christian wussy.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
If you have proof of any of this, go to the police!!
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by Foible776
i think u should go kick the **** outta the guy and tell him that if he ever threatens u again u'll kill him.

Wouldn't that put me in the same level as him?
Quote by andyd93
If you have proof of any of this, go to the police!!

I have texts.........but I have no way of making hard copies.....if my phone f***s up I've got nothing.
options
a. be a man
or b. go to the police
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by Foible776

Not like that's full of hypocrisy or anything.
I will more than likely never return to any thread I post in, so don't bother replying to me.
Where do you live? I'm going to fly out there and kill him myself.

Call the police. That's a legitimate threat, get his ass thrown in jail.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Go get Officer Jenny's help. Or you could get and raise a Magikarp to level 20 to get a Gyrados, and pown this coward's noob-ass!
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
hide a tape recorder and be like:

"why are u doing this to me? won't u leave me alone?"
"no,m ill make sure u get kicked out of school and blahblahblah"

and then u be like:
"got u b*tch"
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
take it seriously and go to the police cause you can't take chances anymore with this kind of crap. It is no time to act macho
oh and to the guy who said be a man or go to teh police there is nothing manly about getting robbed, beat and your entire life turned to crap because you want to prove something
Quote by LaGrange
Shouldnt have said the unspoken words of MG in the pit. Now look at what ya dun.

Quote by Mecler
A guitar made of wood?
That's such a ****ing brilliant idea!
Quote by chea_man
options
a. be a man
or b. go to the police

lol.
Seriously though, get a typed/voicemail/spoken recording of him saying these things then turn it in.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
But I'm a girl...

A FEMALE ROCK MUSICIAN?!

Marry me right now.
I will more than likely never return to any thread I post in, so don't bother replying to me.
Quote by Can't Stop
hmm. go buy a shotgun to protectz yoself at all times

thats the way to do it
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

enough said
you need to go to the police and have them document all of this, including the text messages.

If you do that, you will have it for court if he does do anything to you.

Most likely he's lying though.

What did you do to piss him off so bad?
Yeah, record a phone conversation and take it to the police!

But no matter what you do, do it quick. This is your life and livelihood we are talking about.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by Vagabond21
you need to go to the police and have them document all of this, including the text messages.

If you do that, you will have it for court if he does do anything to you.

Most likely he's lying though.

What did you do to piss him off so bad?

Read my last thread.....the one called 'I wasted 8 months of my life'#

Here's the link- https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=889302&page=1&pp=20
I would call the police and explain to them whats going on.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I have texts.........but I have no way of making hard copies.....if my phone f***s up I've got nothing.

Does your phone have the option to lock text messages so they won't be deleted by accident?
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Heh heh hope you'll like Newcastle!

I'm jealous I still love you

I'll be your bodyguard.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by CFH82
Does your phone have the option to lock text messages so they won't be deleted by accident?

Checking....yes!

Saved!
If you think it's serious, treat it seriously. If you can get any kind of proof of it, bring it to the police. If you're afraid of troubles with the uni, go to them first, explain the situation to them, they can probably help in some way.
What a cunt.
Hollow threats, is what I think.
Don't let it shake you up, that's what he's trying to.
If you're that worried get a friend to go with you everywhere.

Edit:

Quote by JessMess
what the hell is a "worship book"

I think (I'm not to sure) it's a book with prayers.

Edit 2: She answered it.
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

Quote by JessMess
what the hell is a "worship book"

My sheet music books I use at worship band. Some of them are really expensive too...
He's got to be bluffing about the university thing. That's basically impossible.

The other stuff, though...

You should
A) Go to the cops
B) Get some muscular and angry-looking friends of yours to intimidate him/protect you
C) Get some UGers in your area to do the above

Also, you might want to consider getting insurance for your instruments if you can afford it and don't have it already.
kill all humans
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Checking....yes!

Saved!

Now call them police!
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
call police. Or a restraining order.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
My sheet music books I use at worship band. Some of them are really expensive too...

ohhhh ok, i get it now

thanks for clearing that up
Quote by alaskan_ninja
He's got to be bluffing about the university thing. That's basically impossible.

The other stuff, though...

You should
A) Go to the cops
B) Get some muscular and angry-looking friends of yours to intimidate him/protect you
C) Get some UGers in your area to do the above

Also, you might want to consider getting insurance for your instruments if you can afford it and don't have it already.

Actually he could be serious- if I get a criminal record for somethng like drug posession, the uni are going to come down on me like a ton of bricks.

Luckily some friends are sticking around to keep me safe......I have all their mobile numbers and they always keep their phones on if I want to ring.
Last edited by Fassa Albrecht at Jun 20, 2008,
Call the police. But whatever you do DO NOT TALK TO THE POLICE. Cuz the one thread said so...
lol i think someone's been watching too many crime movies, where the guy plants drugs in teh apartment and then frames you, if you do get into that kind of ****, go to Harrison Ford for help, he always gets out of trouble like that.

Or if what your saying is true, kill that douche, i'd do it.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Page 1 of 5