So me and my neighbor were chilling on the bed of my truck in front of my house this evening. We were talking about god knows what, and I was facing him while he was facing the back of the truck.

Then this black blur swooped down, lower than our current height, and then swooped up to land on his shoulder.

It was a ****ing bat. A bat landed on his shoulder.

I cried out as soon as I saw it dip down, but he didn't realize it until it had actually grabbed his shoulder with its feet. He freaked the **** out and swatted it away, and couldn't even speak for at least a minute. We decided to retire to inside his house.

He changed shirts and washed his hands for fear of rabies or some ****. The next hour consisted of us back outside, sticks in hand, looking for some bats to **** up. We saw a bunch but they never flew low enough.

Through careful, logical analysis, we decided that it could only have been a preemptive strike and that he will die at the hands of the bats on his birthday on Sunday.

So how can he properly prepare himself for the inevitable attack? We thought of calling Batman, but figured even he would be scared for his life because of his apparent chiroptophobia (fear of bats), and of course we'll have small sticks for protection.

Note: It may have in fact been a black bird and not a bat, but that doesn't make as nearly an interesting story.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
I think your neighbor secretly is Batman.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
- James Marshall Hendrix

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but you can free your mind."
- Bob Marley
'looking for some bats to **** up' erm alright, a bat landed on him so lololol let's go attack them?
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
'looking for some bats to **** up' erm alright, a bat landed on him so lololol let's go attack them?

exactly.
Then you're an idiot.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

What he forgot to mention was how the bats interrupted him and his buddies make-out session, and that is worth killing the bats over.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Then you're an idiot.

You should've let the bat be and kept it as a pet! You could've been a Vampirate!
./|\
(\o )=w==>
./ \

˙ᴥ˘
i think your male neighbor is secretly in love with you.

just sayin'
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Quote by Jericho114
What he forgot to mention was how the bats interrupted him and his buddies make-out session, and that is worth killing the bats over.

haha!
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by CapnKickass
what you need is a Scimitar and a pair of jeans, a motorcycle and perhaps a sexy angel friend to cheer you on.

now where the hell am i going to get a scimitar at this time of night?