They smell like Christmas, taste like Christmas, and feel like Christmas. Yum.

PLUS, they look badass being black and all!

Anyways I heard somewhere that they are worse for you than normal cigarettes? Is this true?
Quote by CrashedTheShow3
My friend smokes the ones that smell like marshmellows <3333

WHICH ONES ARE THOSE!?
Ahh, Cloves are probably the best tasting cigarette I have ever had.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
- James Marshall Hendrix

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but you can free your mind."
- Bob Marley
i have a pack in my pocket rite now! i used to smoke the djarum non filter in a red tin, but they dont make them anymore. so now i smoke the blacks.

jym
i love these o so much, and they crackle when you smoke em
Quote by xsynysterx06
adio_stack...i love you.
im not homo..

Quote by RideTheAnger13
lmao, omg, Adio, you have the best avatar known to man!
wtf???? clove cigarettes? someone fill me in.
member of the fender armada. PM mr_hankey or hendriko to join

cuz fender is awxome its true
Quote by kradamek
wtf???? clove cigarettes? someone fill me in.

They are tons of different flavors, easier to hit, and taste amazing. They also don't make you smell like smoke as much...you can get them at any smoke shop.
I have 2 left in my box. They're alrgt, their cool cuz they all black and the filter is sparyed with sweetner so when you like your lips it's sweet. But If you chain smoke them they are horrible. They stop tastein good, stop smelling good, and you get sick of them and you'll move on to something else. Like Camels Frost,mmm menthol. Some people are alergic to cloves, and they can be bad for you at large amounts so if you;re going to smoke a pack a day, you aint gunna do to well. I like to smoke em maybe once a month, that way they dont loose the novelty. Or just socially where every1 is smokin white, I got me sum black. But also they are mad money like 7 dollars a pack where im at, its ridiculus.
Quote by bxcarracer
But also they are mad money like 7 dollars a pack where im at, its ridiculus.

A pack of Benson-Hedges king size costs $8.50...
Stop your whining.
I used to smoke Blacks and nothing else. I quit about 2 weeks ago. They're great, though. Best cigarettes known to man.
you kids are dumb. cloves are gross tasting and gross smelling and one of them is like the equivalent of like 5 cigarettes. plus they are wicked expensive
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
I used to smoke Djarum Specials. Nasty ****. Newports ftw.
I smoke them occasionally, I would smoke them more often if they weren't $5 a pack.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Mmmmm, the only cigs I own. Granted I only smoke when I drink.
Cloves are for bitches. Real men smoke real cancer sticks.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Quote by UndeadPaperclip

this too.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by UndeadPaperclip

Yeahhh, except for the fact that cloves kill you faster by literally cutting you open from the inside.

But, anyways, real men roll their own, and DON'T use a filter. Eat that, yo.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
The smell will annoy everyone around you, and it is impossible to look hard smoking them. Marlboros, Stuyversants, Winfields or roll your own if you want to look bad ass. All full strength of course, marlboro lights aren't impressing anyone.
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
Djarum Blacks are the ultimate form of win in a cigarette. End of story. Plus they last longer than regular ones and don't leave quite as much or bad of a smell
They are pretty damn good... makes me want to start smoking again...

Oh GOD!
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
How do you pronounce that?
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you