Alright, having worked on another piece I decided to puke it up onto this website.

There are several parts that are repeated a lot, but that's because they go wtih verses and choruses. So no saying "Oh, that part's too long!" because they are meant for vocals.

Thank you.

By the way, I'd like to point out that there are quite a few tempo and time signature changes, so if you have trouble keeping with a, say, 17/16 beat don't listen.
Attachments:
PoseidonFixedEnding.zip
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Last edited by Slaytanic1993 at Jun 20, 2008,
The intro started and I lost count right away. It's pretty cool though. I just wish it had drums. It got kind of annoying after a while, but I assume that with vocals it will be much better. The verses are really cool, and love the old dream theater-ness of some of your riffs. Kind of BTBAM-ish. Still very cool at 3:00 in. That melodic solo thing that goes with the rhythm gets kind of annoying, at least on midi. All in all, pretty cool. 8/10.

Crit mine? It has MIDI.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=889994
duddde, why do you never post Gp or Ptb. versions of your songs, we're not gonna steal then i just like to see whats being played.

anyways from what i hear is pretty sweet but i wanna see what time sigs are used and how the riffs are structured and stuff like that.
+1^
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
There's the powertab for it.
Attachments:
Poseidon.zip
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
While you were all over the place with the time signatures which is cool, all of the riffs seemed random.