a new hobby i fell into would like to find them cheap just PM me or post here and please include photos if available...thank you
I've got a pretty new Epiphone SG Special, black that I'm not really interested in. I let my good friend borrow it because he's a new player and jacks his dick to Angus Young, but it's really not a good guitar at all, but still... He lives a few hours away so there's no telling when I'll get it back, but just throwing that out there.
Quote by gilly_90
Hi, I'm looking for some fruit, I can't decide between apples and oranges.
Which one is better?
Thanks
Quote by Shining_Yrael
I've got a pretty new Epiphone SG Special, black that I'm not really interested in. I let my good friend borrow it because he's a new player and jacks his dick to Angus Young, but it's really not a good guitar at all, but still... He lives a few hours away so there's no telling when I'll get it back, but just throwing that out there.

well If you get it back and theirs no body fluids on it (lol) do you have pics? and how much?
Quote by XAkitAX
I have an epiphone les paul special II or whatever they call it lol its the sunburst color.. if your interested let me know.

i might be but i would like to see pics if u can
you already have a thread like this.

closed.

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.