I'm looking for a very specific triple neck guitar. I need a 12 string, a 6 string, and then a four string bass. If you have any connections or know where to get one please reply.
whoa......
That's a tall order dude....
Honestly, it be be better if you built it! I've never seen an axe like that, but www.stewmac.com may have the parts to make it happen!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Budget? You should be expecting to pay a very large sum. If you have the money to blow look at a custom order. Perhaps Ran guitars will be the best bet?
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Does Ibanez do a JEM ones, or is that just for Steve Vai?

EDIT: You could get a Shergold (although they are rare!!) and maybe get a harmoniser to make it sound like a 12-string, if that's possible.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
I looked on google images and found one but...yeah I don't know how I would get it. I know they're out there but there's a possibility I'm just gonna go with a Double Neck 'cause those are WAY easier to find.
LOL I found one. It's for sale! WOOT!! The only problem is there were only 2 EVER made but it comes with the original case. Im not aloud to say my age but I'm between 12 and 14 so I dont have much to spend. THE THINGS $3500 MAN!!! How do I get enough money for that?!?!?!?! Double neck is probably the way to go unless my parents help out with the custum dealio thingymabob. Anywho...yeah I don't know. I'm probably just gonna wait a while and think it over.
can i be the first to ask why the hell you need this at the age of 13?
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
I don't think you gonna find a "squier" version of a triple neck guitar/bass. BTW, why do you need such a guitar? You're planning to play rhythm, lead and bass all by yourself?.
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
Quote by galver74
LOL I found one. It's for sale! WOOT!! The only problem is there were only 2 EVER made but it comes with the original case. Im not aloud to say my age but I'm between 12 and 14 so I dont have much to spend. THE THINGS $3500 MAN!!! How do I get enough money for that?!?!?!?! Double neck is probably the way to go unless my parents help out with the custum dealio thingymabob. Anywho...yeah I don't know. I'm probably just gonna wait a while and think it over.

I think you should forget about buying such ridiculous things until you're an adult earning your own money.

Double and triple necks are pretty un-necessary purchases even for professional guitarists. A 13 year old kid has no need for one and no business asking his parents for one - ask for reasonable presents.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Lets see he want a custom guitar that only 2 were ever made but doesnt have any money to pay for it with. I cant believe the TS thought this guitar would somehow be cheap. Well when your 13 and mom n dad are footing the bill I guess everything is cheap. And its urgent I guess they dont teach the meanings of words anymore, urgent is "oh my god I was hit by a car and need to go to the hospital". Not I had this flash and I NEED a guitar I cant even pick up.
Quote by Tackleberry
Lets see he want a custom guitar that only 2 were ever made but doesnt have any money to pay for it with. I cant believe the TS thought this guitar would somehow be cheap. Well when your 13 and mom n dad are footing the bill I guess everything is cheap. And its urgent I guess they dont teach the meanings of words anymore, urgent is "oh my god I was hit by a car and need to go to the hospital". Not I had this flash and I NEED a guitar I cant even pick up...

...because it's bigger than me
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc

Quote by Lil Macker
Does Ibanez do a JEM ones, or is that just for Steve Vai?

That was just for Steve Vai
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Hey I never said I was 13 but anyway I put the title there to get peoples attention, I'm not that small, and I'm actually not a bad guitar player. Oh yeah and by the way Tackleberry (what kinda name is that anyway?!?!?!) I'm willing to put money on the fact that I'm smarter than you. I know this sounds stupid but I had the average reading level of a 6th grader in KINDERGARDEN! I took a professional test when I was 9 and it turned out I had the brain of an average 36 year old and now 4 years later who knows how high that number rocketed?! So you just shut your yap and go back to your begginer lessons where you belong. Oh and why do I want that guitar...? Because. So there. LOL...Tackleberry...stupid name
^ you said you were barely fourteen in you're profile. And every point of that arguement made you sound like an idiot by the way.
Quote by galver74
I had the average reading level of a 6th grader in KINDERGARDEN!

That is not a difficult feat to accomplish. And this statement was preceeded by: "i know this sounds stupid". Haha, just wanted to accent that!
Hey Hey i know a solution to your problem buy 2 guitars 1 bass and smash the necks off and then go to Pete Townshends house and ask him to get his guitar what ever it is to make you a triple neck guitar
Quote by Bamitchell
So you have possible wang cancer and your on drugs? PWNT.

"Money Can't Buy Life" - Bob Marley
Quote by galver74
Hey I never said I was 13 but anyway I put the title there to get peoples attention, I'm not that small, and I'm actually not a bad guitar player. Oh yeah and by the way Tackleberry (what kinda name is that anyway?!?!?!) I'm willing to put money on the fact that I'm smarter than you. I know this sounds stupid but I had the average reading level of a 6th grader in KINDERGARDEN! I took a professional test when I was 9 and it turned out I had the brain of an average 36 year old and now 4 years later who knows how high that number rocketed?! So you just shut your yap and go back to your begginer lessons where you belong. Oh and why do I want that guitar...? Because. So there. LOL...Tackleberry...stupid name

Everyone on the Internet's a genius. The fact that you had to resort to personal attacks and boasting, rather than explaining your position with logic and reason, shows that you're anything but intelligent.

And the fact that you misspelt 'Kindergarten' and 'beginner' says volumes about your reading skills.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Yeah kid your gonna get pwnt
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
Come on guys. Obvious troll is obvious.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
Quote by galver74

You said you were between 12 & 14, last time I looked there weren't all that many numbers to choose from in that particular range.

It's funny you should mention that you have the brain of a 36 year old - I myself have the brain of a 13 year old. It's in a jar on my mantlepiece, it'd be nice to have a matching pair to use as bookends....
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc

Quote by Lemoninfluence
And the fact that you misspelt 'Kindergarten' and 'beginner' says volumes about your reading skills.

Touché.

Just touché.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
Tackleberry = Police Academy

Great character, great name.
Quote by candysars
The best Pokemon is Metapod. Name him Wiener or P3n1s, and then use harden. LAWLZ everytime.

Schecter C-1 Elite EMG 81/85
Line 6 Pod X3 Live
TS...i wouldnt be "bragging" about how smart you are...i bet you almost everyone that replied to this thread can pwn you in guitar. plus ALOT of kids are as "smart" as you these days. i know a 15 year old whos gonna be taking Multivariable Calculus this school year.

and to answer your question. i would go for a custom build if you can. i doubt you can find a decent triple neck at a cheap price.
Epiphone Les Paul Classic
Marshall MG100DFX *SOLD* REPLACED WITH PEAVEY CLASSIC 30
Boss GT-8
Breedlove AD/25 SR Plus

I'm TOOcool for sigs