Hi,I am looking to replace the bridge pickup in my agile al-2000 with something that has a little better response and something i can get good harmonics out of.I play alot of pantera,metallica and metal of the sorts.Can anybody give me some help.(I play through a fender princeton 65 deluxe and micro cube if it helps,also if this is wrong forum im sorry but i tried the electric thread and no real help there)
go for a Duncan Custom. good treble for harmonics, enough mids and bass for heavy music.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
I would rather not spend money on an amp when in my mind im in no need for it due to the fact I am never going to gig or play outside of my bedroom or friends houses.But even through my friends randall stack (not sure of model) I can not make this damn thing squeal like it should whilst using harmonics.and i will check out that duncan,duncan is the brand i was planning on getting but not sure which model is best for this,by custom do yu mean the sh5 custom?
Last edited by devinb132 at Jun 21, 2008,
Quote by devinb132
I would rather not spend money on an amp when in my mind im in no need for it due to the fact I am never going to gig or play outside of my bedroom or friends houses.But even through my friends randall stack (not sure of model) I can not make this damn thing squeal like it should whilst using harmonics.and i will check out that duncan,duncan is the brand i was planning on getting but not sure which model is best for this,by custom do yu mean the sh5 custom?

Pinch harmonic problem? That's more technique than ANYTHING. I can make pinch harmonics on my vintage output Strat.

You really are overestimating the influence of a pickup on your tone.
idk maybe its the guitar then on my other guitars i do them fine all i know is the pickups in this thing are for **** and im replacing everything electrical on this guitar as soon as i get the money.