ROCK LOBSTER!
That song is so crazy.

My mom likes the B-52's. She has Cosmic Thing. It's been years since I've listened to it though.
I've been meaning to download something by them.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Last edited by element4433 at Jun 21, 2008,
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
I could never get past the gimmicky camp.

The gimmicky camp is why they are so awesome.

HERE COMES A BIKINI WHALE!
two and a half men.
Their singer was on the Daily Show reading lines from Scott McClellan's book to music. It was amazing.
I'm not a punk rock hero and you're no fairy princess, just 'cause you're beautiful and I've got a stupid haircut.
Quote by Cameronrobson
Reminds me of Jello.

When my dad first heard me listening to the Dead Kennedys, he also said they sounded similiar

Jack my swag
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that The B-52s would outgay any queercore band.
Quote by opivy21
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that The B-52s would outgay any queercore band.

Not my hypothetical post-queercore band Boy Division.
two and a half men.
Quote by gopherthegreat
When my dad first heard me listening to the Dead Kennedys, he also said they sounded similiar

yeah, the exact same thing happened to me.
Quote by gopherthegreat

My mom said The Adicts reminded her of the B-52's when she heard them.
I love the B-52s. Has anyone heard their *relatively* new album Funplex?
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
I haven't listened to the B-52s since I was a wee lass of about nine or ten. They were the soundtrack to about three months of my life. 'S kind of weird, I was at this Mexican restaraunt the other day and they were playing a song off Funplex. Definitely lent to the atmosphere.
If only summer rain would fall, on the houses and the boulevards
And the sidewalk bagatelles, it's like a dream
With the roar of cars and the lulling of the cafe bars,
The sweetly sleeping sweeping of the Seine...
Quote by Manos15
Whenever I hear that song I am reminded of Seth Rogen having sex with Katherine Heigl.

In retrospect, that movie had a pretty great soundtrack. It also had boobs.
two and a half men.
Quote by Cameronrobson
In retrospect, that movie had a pretty great soundtrack. It also had boobs.

True. Bright Eyes, Ol' Dirty Bastard, The Clash, Beck. Too bad most of the boobs belonged to Seth Rogen.
Quote by Manos15
True. Bright Eyes, Ol' Dirty Bastard, The Clash, Beck. Too bad most of the boobs belonged to Seth Rogen.

Too bad?
two and a half men.