I say go for it. If you have the money, and you really wanna do it, then do it.
?!
ii like it...i would be careful of the tremelo though...it looks a little shaky. but its definatly a vintage metal guitar.
Quote by HIM%(^
ii like it...i would be careful of the tremelo though...it looks a little shaky. but its definatly a vintage metal guitar.

I thought that, but then again I'd probably replace it. I'll see. Do you have an op of the other guitar out of curiosity
was never a fan of the wahburns version of the V, looked skimpy and weird...
音乐是生活
Music is Life

Ibanez RG2550Z, Edwards Jimmy Page LP Relic Custom, 06 Fender Clapton SS, Line6 Spider III 112, Peavey Classic 30, Boss HD-1, Boss Green Label Chorus, Boss SD1 Overdrive, MXR Fuzz, Blues Breaker
im not a fan of the second guitar..at all. id would be different maybe if it had different pickups...but i feel as though with those diagonal pickups..its going to be hard to replace them with normal style pickups. also..it would involve ALOT of routing. i would go with the first one..but thats me.
Quote by HIM%(^
im not a fan of the second guitar..at all. id would be different maybe if it had different pickups...but i feel as though with those diagonal pickups..its going to be hard to replace them with normal style pickups. also..it would involve ALOT of routing. i would go with the first one..but thats me.

I think that the second one will probably rise in price quite a lot; it's apparently worth like 2 grand, so that's out of the question. I think I'll buy the washburn 'style' guitar, hopefully it doesn't go up too much either. Any opinions still welcome, go for it or wait and save
are you looknig for a vintage guitar..or are you just within a price range....?
Quote by HIM%(^
are you looknig for a vintage guitar..or are you just within a price range....?

just within a price range, not very much at all (AU$110) which is why I think that guitar is such a deal.
id wait and save....the chances of getting a quality guitar for 110 bucks is pretty slim. is AU australian..(im an ignorant american haha) if you want a good cheap guitar...save for an olp john petrucci signature replica. you can have a great body shape...and over time replace the pickups. thats what i did and i LOVE it. id rather do that then spend 4 grand on the ernie ball music man version...
youll never get that guitar for 100 bucks. id be willing to bet that thing goes for at least 800. from experience i would tell you to just save. what you dont want is to buy a guitar...then immidatly being looking for the next type of guitar that you want. you want to be able to save up for something that will satisfy both yourself and many different types of musical areas..
Quote by HIM%(^
youll never get that guitar for 100 bucks. id be willing to bet that thing goes for at least 800. from experience i would tell you to just save. what you dont want is to buy a guitar...then immidatly being looking for the next type of guitar that you want. you want to be able to save up for something that will satisfy both yourself and many different types of musical areas..

OK, I'll just save. Thanks for all your help everyone.