So today i bought some basketball shoes and they are And1 streak mid and I play basketball casually but have been getting seriously into it lately and play as a power forward on my team and didnt have any real basketball shoes so I just bought these as they were $100AU and seemed okay.

But i dont know much about them but they seemed fine but i was just wondering if anyone of you ballers of UG could tell me if they were a good buy or not?
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
Sure nobody can help me out?
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe

Digitech Whammy Club!
You paid $100 for shoes?
you can go to the out let mall and get last years model for a third of the price.
Well are they a good pair thats all im really asking
Quote by Aqua Dementia

Quote by WNxScythe

Digitech Whammy Club!
If they're comfortably and support your feet they're fine. Hell I'm buying some $20 shoes for cross country because I couldn't care less about the brand, just so long as it's quality.
yeah and1's arn't bad but I've found reebok's to be the best for basketball.
Gear:
Orange tiny terror
ENGL 2x12 cab
PRS Singlecut
MXR GT OD
^i wouldn't necessarily say that they're all the same, but once you get to about the $50 range, they should get the job done.

though i have bought a few pairs that seemed to be ok, then after about 10 minutes of basketball, the soles collected dirt and it was so slippery i thought i was on ice

i'm not familiar with TS's particular shoe unfortunately.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
As long as the shoes go up your ankles more than say, running shoes, they should be fine. The whole point of basketball shoes is too decrease the chance you roll your ankle when you make cuts.
Quote by jvoj
As long as the shoes go up your ankles more than say, running shoes, they should be fine. The whole point of basketball shoes is too decrease the chance you roll your ankle when you make cuts.

No, the whole point of basketball shoes are to look cool. I have these awesome black, white, and purple Nikes I wore all season that make me look black. I call them my pimp shoes.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
I dont know about those particular shoes but I've got a pair of and1's that work really well for basketball, especially after hitting the crack pipe once or twice