I just bought the Ironbird Limited Edition guitar on Ebay. The thing just looks awesome; I had to have it.....I should be getting it in the mail in about 2 weeks

Does anybody have this thing? What do you think of it?
They shouldn't have put that large of an inlay on that nice ebony board. Other then that, I like it.
AMP:
5150 combo
GSP1101 + Tech 21 PE60

GUITARS:
ESP LTD M-255 w/ SD Full Shred
Kramer Vanguard w/ JE-1000 active preamp
Douglas WF-150sn w/ GFS "Hot Lead" set

EFFECTS:
Bos SD-1 (boost)
AMT DT-2

My Youtube Vids http://youtube.com/user/mogar
Quote by Eric 666
That is....so hair metal its not even funny, especially the Bolt-on part.

This sounds a little like jealousy to me.
Quote by I Be Andyy
Ew..I think I died a little inside.

**** you **** this site

**** the mods

banned
I am a huge BC Rich nut, but am not really sure where I stand with the Stealth, Ignitor, and Ironbird. But considering that Rick Derringer, Jon Schaffer, and Trey Azagthoth made some badass music with each of the aforementioned bodies, I gotta say go for it!
I really wish they had gone a little more understated with the fretboard inlays, but that's a personal taste issue.
I'm going shopping for an '80s Ironbird now...
Quote by Johnthewrench
I am a huge BC Rich nut, but am not really sure where I stand with the Stealth, Ignitor, and Ironbird. But considering that Rick Derringer, Jon Schaffer, and Trey Azagthoth made some badass music with each of the aforementioned bodies, I gotta say go for it!
I really wish they had gone a little more understated with the fretboard inlays, but that's a personal taste issue.
I'm going shopping for an '80s Ironbird now...

I'm glad that atleast some UGers understand tat BC Riches are ****ing awesome guitars.
BC rich is ****ing up their reputation with all of the crappy guitars they make these days.

Can I has ? :

Last edited by Evil_Magician at Jun 22, 2008,
Quote by 2HoldOr2Fold
**** you **** this site

**** the mods

banned

What?

Anyways, I would have to say why the hell did they put the inlay like that? Ruins it!!
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by Eric 666
That is....so hair metal its not even funny, especially the Bolt-on part.
Seriously. I'm surprised they're not endorsed by Bon Jovi or Skid Row.

Disclaimer: I actually happen to like both Bon Jovi and Skid Row, so bah!
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by 2HoldOr2Fold
**** you **** this site

**** the mods

banned

well, you did ask for opinions...
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.