One, minus the main solo.

Most of the rhythm parts are fairly easy to be honest.
ESP LTD MH-50
Martinez MPC-1C-NGL
Laney LV300H
Enter Sandman, One, Am I Evil? i can play most of each song and i started playing last year. Plus im 14
tim007corp
Quote by tim007corp
Enter Sandman, One, Am I Evil? i can play most of each song and i started playing last year. Plus im 14

AWESOME DOOD, CAN YOU TEACH ME TO BE AS AWESOMERZ AS YOU IS!?!?
as you can see here, no one really cares what so ever about what you can and cannot play.

anyways yea, basically any song of theirs is easy if u ignore the solo's. like everyone said before, enter sandman and fade to black are pretty easy with the solos too.
Last edited by Wesseem at Jun 21, 2008,
all of the people on this thread will go to ******* hell for insulting metallica
you're gonna feel stupid and lazy for not thinking of this one.....searchbar off of UG or Goolge is so easy
Quote by pwninator123
EPIC LOLZ FROM THE LEFTY!!!!!!

Quote by death.prog
Ugh...

When I brought up this page, so much fail dumped out of my computer screen and all over my hands, severely damaging my ability as a musician.
Quote by tim007corp

Except Am I Evil is a Diamond Head song. Covered by Metallica.
Another easy song Metallica did is Whiskey in the Jar, which is originally traditional in Ireland but the first studio version was done by The Dubliners, then Thin Lizzy covered it, and then Metallica did it.
Another easy song is For Whom the Bell Tolls.
Quote by xjcfx
all of the people on this thread will go to ******* hell for insulting metallica

R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Seek and Destroy is a fun first-ish song.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
If you can pull of some fairly simple arpeggios and stuff, you might want to try out "Call of Ktulu". I've kinda grown out of listening to a lot of thrash, but Call of Ktulu is still a badass song. Even the abbreviation for it is badass.
Quote by piratemetalhead
If you can pull of some fairly simple arpeggios and stuff, you might want to try out "Call of Ktulu". I've kinda grown out of listening to a lot of thrash, but Call of Ktulu is still a badass song. Even the abbreviation for it is badass.

CoK? As in, cock?
Quote by xjcfx

What, for saying most of it's easy?

I'm guessing you don't really listen in church.

TS, go to the Metallica thread. Please.
Metallica thread, and they're pretty much all easy

*reported*
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
It may not seem, but battery is pretty easy.
Just train the gallops for a bit, seek and destroy is easy to.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic